Windows 10: Windows Desktop Destroyer

Discus and support Windows Desktop Destroyer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone explain why Windows desktop manager eats 100% of my GPU?? I recently got a new Computer and my Graphics card is a RTX2060 Super 8GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fishy15, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Fishy15 Win User

Windows Desktop Destroyer

Can anyone explain why Windows desktop manager eats 100% of my GPU??

I recently got a new Computer and my Graphics card is a RTX2060 Super 8GB

However i notice my system begins freezing or sometimes begins to stutter or both

And my screen turns black but windows is still running in the background

Or sometimes winndows just crahes

And i notice that Windows Desktop manager eats 100% of my GPU

If anyone has a solution or want to ask questions please do

:)

Fishy15, Mar 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 18, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Desktop Destroyer - Similar Threads - Desktop Destroyer

2. Remote desktop license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop license: hello we have a company with 50users,we want them to migrate them to virtual machines with windows 10 Pro or enterprise.the VMs will run under a cluster with 3 hosts VMwarethe local reseller suggests to install win10Pro key and then to have a windows 10/11 enterprise e3 vda...
  3. Remote desktop license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop license: hello we have a company with 50users,we want them to migrate them to virtual machines with windows 10 Pro or enterprise.the VMs will run under a cluster with 3 hosts VMwarethe local reseller suggests to install win10Pro key and then to have a windows 10/11 enterprise e3 vda...
  4. Remote desktop license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Desktop wallpaper gets destroyed every 3 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop wallpaper gets destroyed every 3 months: All my computers have totally legitimate copies of windows, yet every 3 months my wallpaper is destroyed and replaced with a black screen!Today all I did was to close down Teams, and then it was just wiped. All drivers are totally up to date using Driver Booster 10. All...
  6. Desktop wallpaper gets destroyed every 3 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop wallpaper gets destroyed every 3 months: All my computers have totally legitimate copies of windows, yet every 3 months my wallpaper is destroyed and replaced with a black screen!Today all I did was to close down Teams, and then it was just wiped. All drivers are totally up to date using Driver Booster 10. All...
  7. Desktop wallpaper gets destroyed every 3 months

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. One Drive destroyed my desktop and files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One Drive destroyed my desktop and files: [ATTACH] I must have accidentally somehow selected to backup my entire computer to one drive and didn't even notice. Well I noticed when I was playing Rocket league and it was running very hot. I went and deselected the backup (after it was complete). I have no idea how...
  9. Windows 10 Updates Destroyed My Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Updates Destroyed My Desktop: I'm not sure this is the right forum. Microsoft has the worst customer feedback site. Here goes....Recently, I purchased a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 on it. I should I have waited and found another brand with Windows 8 still on it. Last week, as I was out of the room,...
  10. How to remove a Desktop Icon without destroying My Account

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove a Desktop Icon without destroying My Account: I have a Desktop Icon that bears the name of my account. I want to be able to delete this icon without deleting the contents of My Account. I have already deleted my Windows Live Mail Contacts List as I had a Contacts Icon on the Desktop.*Mad Norman 105713