Windows 10: Windows desktop icons are weirdly spaced out.

Discus and support Windows desktop icons are weirdly spaced out. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and it works fine. Recently though when I turn on my computer, and the desktop pops up all my icons are weirdly spaced out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MagicMan4582, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Windows desktop icons are weirdly spaced out.

I have windows 10 and it works fine. Recently though when I turn on my computer, and the desktop pops up all my icons are weirdly spaced out. Restarting my computer seems to fix the issue temporarily, but when I turn on my computer the next time the issue is back. I am wondering if there is a way to fix this. I am including a picture of my desktop. Any help would be appreciated! Windows desktop icons are weirdly spaced out. 777284f7-f38c-4278-b67f-6f0343408561?upload=true.jpg

:)

MagicMan4582, Nov 18, 2019

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Windows desktop icons are weirdly spaced out.

Freely moving desktop icons in windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the blank space on desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Uncheck Align icons to grid.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows desktop icons are weirdly spaced out.

1. Windows desktop icons are weirdly spaced out. - Similar Threads - desktop icons are

2. Weird Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Desktop Icons: So recently I completely reset my PC, and the icons have been like this for a few days now and I can not find a single solution to this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-desktop-icons/a2b93bb9-1afe-4977-bfd9-c5850696f857
  3. Weird Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Desktop Icons: So recently I completely reset my PC, and the icons have been like this for a few days now and I can not find a single solution to this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-desktop-icons/a2b93bb9-1afe-4977-bfd9-c5850696f857
  4. Weird Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weird icons in Desktop

Weird icons in Desktop: What is these two boxes popping on the screen after turning on laptop.[Original Title: Desktop] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-icons-in-desktop/272dc476-bbc6-4050-9d11-f51dd1ae6bfe
  6. Icons are weirdly spaced out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons are weirdly spaced out: After I tried to leave a fullscreen tab, it started to slow down and all my desktop icons became spaced, causingand now most of them are shoved together in a corner. How do I change this? submitted by /u/Findnot [link] [comments]...
  7. Desktop icon suddenly spaced out? Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icon suddenly spaced out? Help?: Hey everyone, when I turned on my computer this morning the desktop icons were suddenly spaced out. Can anyone help me fix this? https://imgur.com/Kwb2wYW submitted by /u/AmbitiousExcuse [link] [comments]...
  8. Desktop icons spaced out

Desktop icons spaced out: One day, when I booted up my computer, the icons were really spaced out. So I used regedit to modify the icon spacing details, and all was fine. But when I unplugged my laptop from my monitor, the icons were all spaced out on my laptop screen. So I, once again, went into...
  9. Desktop Icon Spacing . . .

Desktop Icon Spacing . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro My desktop icons, are very far apart. I want to get them, closer. Here,'is the way to do it, by editing the registry. =============================== regedit Hkey_current_user control_panel Desktop WindowsMetric...
  10. Desktop icon spacing

Desktop icon spacing: I'm used to tweaking the values in HKCU\ControlPanel\Desktop\WindowsMetrics\Icon Spacing in previous version of Windows, but it appears to work a bit differently in Win10. Changing the Icon Spacing from the default of -1560 to, say -2000, gives more room for the icon title...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell display manager weird desktop spacing

2. my desktop icons are weirdly spaced

3. icons spaces out

4. desktop really spaced out