Windows 10: Windows Desktop Manager high ram use

Discus and support Windows Desktop Manager high ram use in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings to everyone, I am humbly asking for someone to help me. I have tried almost all of the fixes I can see on google but still, I cannot open my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dustyRoll, Aug 10, 2022.

1. dustyRoll Win User

Windows Desktop Manager high ram use

Greetings to everyone, I am humbly asking for someone to help me. I have tried almost all of the fixes I can see on google but still, I cannot open my computer completely. It is stuck on the loading screen. The things that I can only access are limited to Windows Recovery only. Before it crashed, the GUI on my desktop is not working. I looked on my Task Manager and 98% of the memory is being taken up mainly by Desktop Windows Manager.This already happened before but it was resolved when I restarted my computer. So, I tried to do the same. However, when I went to the Recovery Option

:)

dustyRoll, Aug 10, 2022

2. desktop window manager high RAM usage

my pc is dell xps 15 updated to window 11.

desktop window manager noted to have high RAM usage occasionally ranging from 3000 Mb to 10, 000 Mb

please help

Michael 821, Aug 10, 2022
  3. desktop window manager extremely high ram usage

I am have the same issue that is described here:

Redirecting

I will post the capture

AnthonyTraber, Aug 10, 2022
  4. mlobster Win User

Desktop Windows Manager High RAM Usage

Ever since I got a new monitor, desktop window manager reaches incredible RAM usage. I've seen it allocate 43gb of RAM and use 7.5gb(I have 16gb of RAM). Desktop windows manager will slowly increase its RAM usage until I black screen and it gets reset. Does anyone have a fix for this?

mlobster, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Desktop Manager high ram use - Similar Threads - Desktop Manager high

2. Windows Desktop Manager high ram use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Desktop Manager high ram use: Greetings to everyone, I am humbly asking for someone to help me. I have tried almost all of the fixes I can see on google but still, I cannot open my computer completely. It is stuck on the loading screen. The things that I can only access are limited to Windows Recovery...
  3. Windows Desktop Manager high ram use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Desktop Manager high ram use: Greetings to everyone, I am humbly asking for someone to help me. I have tried almost all of the fixes I can see on google but still, I cannot open my computer completely. It is stuck on the loading screen. The things that I can only access are limited to Windows Recovery...
  4. desktop window manager high RAM usage

desktop window manager high RAM usage: my pc is dell xps 15 updated to window 11. desktop window manager noted to have high RAM usage occasionally ranging from 3000 Mb to 10, 000 Mb please help...
  5. Desktop Windows Manager High RAM Usage

Desktop Windows Manager High RAM Usage: Ever since I got a new monitor, desktop window manager reaches incredible RAM usage. I've seen it allocate 43gb of RAM and use 7.5gbI have 16gb of RAM. Desktop windows manager will slowly increase its RAM usage until I black screen and it gets reset. Does anyone have a fix...
  6. Desktop Window manager high RAM usage

Desktop Window manager high RAM usage: Hi. Desktop window manager is using very high memory. I have tried reinstalling windows but it didn't help. Yesterday it was using 3GB memory and my PC became extremely slow, anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  7. DESKTOP WINDOW MANAGER HIGH RAM

DESKTOP WINDOW MANAGER HIGH RAM: Of-late desktop window manager uses high memory when i wake my pc up from sleep. Also I've noticed that when I turn off my laptop and later turn it onsay maybe an hour later, antimalware executable and desktop wndow manager both uses high ram. I don't know why....
  8. high desktop windows manager ram usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    high desktop windows manager ram usage: I checked my task manager, and my desktop window manager takes up over 1000 mb, about as much a fully fledged and heavy game, about as much as adobe, about as much as a browser with many atbs open, is that normal? if not how do i fix it? submitted by /u/danielis3 [link]...
  9. High ram usage by Desktop Window Manager

High ram usage by Desktop Window Manager: I have recently been noticing that the Desktop Window Manager has been taking up large amounts of memory, up to two gigs when I was watching it. My question is, why? I've never seen this process use so much memory before on any other computer I have used in the past. Is it...
  10. High RAM usage by Desktop Window Manager

High RAM usage by Desktop Window Manager: [ATTACH] Since last couple of months I have been experiencing high RAM usage by Desktop Window Manager (up to even 3 GB). Can someone please confirm if it is normal or should I worry about this case.I have my new laptop optimized and also the specs are pretty good (9750H,...