Windows 10: windows desktop manager isssue

Discus and support windows desktop manager isssue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HELP ME PLEASE I HAVE LAPTOP DELL precision 5520 with core i7 processor and 4 GB of graphic card i have a issue with windows 10 windows desktop manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by manchala143, Apr 10, 2021.

1. windows desktop manager isssue

HELP ME PLEASE
    I HAVE LAPTOP DELL precision 5520 with core i7 processor and 4 GB of graphic card
    i have a issue with windows 10
    windows desktop manager is using all the integrated graphics which means using all the cpu
    and the total GPU usage is 35-40 %
    my laptop is lagging very much can anyone help me with this

:)

manchala143, Apr 10, 2021

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 10, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 10, 2021
  4. MohanC Win User

windows desktop manager isssue

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

windows desktop manager isssue

1. windows desktop manager isssue - Similar Threads - desktop manager isssue

2. download app isssue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download app isssue: Hello! I downloaded a game into my laptop, but Microsoft said that this app is not verified. What should i do? Its a filke of game genshin impact and its downloaded in my other pc...
  3. download app isssue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download app isssue: Hello! I downloaded a game into my laptop, but Microsoft said that this app is not verified. What should i do? Its a filke of game genshin impact and its downloaded in my other pc...
  4. C drive storage isssue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive storage isssue: Hello. Can someone help meI was just finished downloading a game into downloads folder. And decided to play the game inside that rar file without extracting the files.After exiting the game, the rar file gave a message about some files were modified and if I wanted to save...
  5. C drive storage isssue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive storage isssue: Hello. Can someone help meI was just finished downloading a game into downloads folder. And decided to play the game inside that rar file without extracting the files.After exiting the game, the rar file gave a message about some files were modified and if I wanted to save...
  6. Delete local account isssue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete local account isssue: We just finished building my new desktop, and my partner did a win10 install while I was occupied. When setting up Windows, he was forced to set up a local account because the motherboard had no net drivers and could not access the internet/sign into an account. He was able...
  7. My pc is having isssues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc is having isssues: I was playing apex legends why suddenly my screen started flickering my monitor displayed black my keyboard and mouse shut off but my computer stayed on this would only happen when I played games like rocket league and others please helpI have figured out it is not the...
  8. WiFi isssues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi isssues: Split from this thread. I have a 1 week old Digital Storm laptop 15 inch Nova and I'm having driver issues with the Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160 MHz adapter and I can't find a way to solve it.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, looked for updates and I have done a...
  9. camera isssue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera isssue: my camera in the device is not working .it is not showing any camera or imaging device option in the device manager , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-isssue/2b4c52f7-f582-479c-8493-78918d217314
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 isssue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 isssue: Recently, when running minecraft for windows 10, No Mobs are drawn at all. Plus oft I get loads of triangles being drawn as well. I can hear the mobs e.g. villagers, just cant see them. Is this a known fault and how do I get this issue rectified? Cheers. BoB...