Windows 10: Windows destroyed my PC

Discus and support Windows destroyed my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 on my PC, everything went well, even the part of copying the files to the disk, after that, he restarted, made some settings,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JulioGomes4, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Windows destroyed my PC

I installed windows 10 on my PC, everything went well, even the part of copying the files to the disk, after that, he restarted, made some settings, restarted again, but there was no image, until now this image and the pc is new, now what? what will it be? should it be a configuration that windows did?

Specs:

Intel Pentium G4560

Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4

Asus H110M-K LGA1151

SDD Tohisba a400

:)

JulioGomes4, Mar 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Windows destroyed my PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows destroyed my PC

1. Windows destroyed my PC - Similar Threads - destroyed

2. why did you destroy the start menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    why did you destroy the start menu in Windows 11: Microsoft ruin the start menu in win 11 the start menu is now overly simplified and no customization. do you have a bunch of out of touch working at Microsoft or what! dix this now!...
  3. Windows 10 Update Nearly Destroyed My PC. Help Me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Nearly Destroyed My PC. Help Me.: This is long. Sorry about that.Hello,First and foremost, here are my specs:HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-00xxTotal memory : 32 GBAMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics Here is the issue:On the night of 06/08/2021, my pc was running PERFECTLY FINE. I put it on sleep mode...
  4. jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when...: jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when Irfeboot ist ays preparing windows along wit dot circles. Ho to delete update. PC can'g be any orse...
  5. Non-Stop Problems with my home network destroying my PC's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Non-Stop Problems with my home network destroying my PC's: Trying to connect ethernet cord in the router and in the remote laptop to connect to the SSA.gov so my dad can work. His laptop is slower than **** right now. Cant do anything. And its not downloading his email messages since we restarted. We rebooted the router.I work on a...
  6. How can I stop a hacker from destroying what's left of my life?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I stop a hacker from destroying what's left of my life?: For 8 months my life has been hacked away slowly being destroyed I'm not very phone savvy I've tried different things to stop it... I'm desperate so I'm reaching out to anyone that may help stop him. It has been verified by the IRS but nothing's being done. If there is any...
  7. Recent update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent update destroyed my computer: The most recent windows update has caused my windows to deactivate, cause my task bar, start up and search to stop working entirely. My recovery save is gone, I can not rollback to my previous windows update. I can't open up any up any thing other then settings and chrome. On...
  8. my pc is destroying my hard drives

my pc is destroying my hard drives: i have a computer one of my many computers and whenever i insert a hard drive into it the hard drive dies within the day and when i use the same model hard drive in another computer it works fine but when i use that hard drive in the hard drive killer computer POW YOU ARE...
  9. OneDrive just destroyed all of my files

OneDrive just destroyed all of my files: Hi,I had my documents, pictures, and desktop all backed up to OneDrive, I was getting really sick of what OneDrive does to my PC, for example breaking all thumbnails, so I moved all the files out of OneDrive back onto my local drive, and disabled syncing of these folders....
  10. Destroyed MBR on Win10 - how to reinstall?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Destroyed MBR on Win10 - how to reinstall?: Today i had a blackout and formatted the partition of the master boot record. Of course my laptop does not boot anymore. The system is win 10 64bitNow i try to reinstall it. I downloaded the MS repair tool and am able to get the repair options started. But i cannot solve the...