Windows 10: Windows Developer Day – Windows 10 Creators Update

Discus and support Windows Developer Day – Windows 10 Creators Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in October, Satya, Terry and Panos introduced the Windows 10 Creators Update. They showed some of the new features and announced some amazing new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Developer Day – Windows 10 Creators Update

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...reators-update

See also: Watch Live: Windows Developer Day - Creators Update

:)

Brink, Feb 7, 2017
  2. Cbarnhorst, Feb 7, 2017
  3. windows build 14986

Yes, there will be, it is currently in development, called the Creators Update. Build 14986 is an iteration of it currently in development.

The Creators Update will be available sometime in the spring or around March 2017. It will be the follow up to the Anniversary Update.

Learn more:

What Did Microsoft Announce Today at its Windows 10 ... - groovyPost

Andre Da Costa, Feb 7, 2017
Thema:

Windows Developer Day – Windows 10 Creators Update

1. Windows Developer Day – Windows 10 Creators Update - Similar Threads - Developer – Creators

2. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  3. Waiting 11 days for creators update...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Waiting 11 days for creators update...: The Creators Update privacy settings update was installed on my pc on 18th May, and I am still waiting for the creators update to appear. Since then the update kb3150513 for version 1607 has been installed again.I would be interested to know how long other users have had to...
  4. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 creator update: I have just bought new laptop HP Elitebook X360 , which come with win 10 pro , I want to know if updating to windows 10 creator will remove my pre installed app and programs that came with it from HP company or not ! As it has many security features and drivers that I...
  5. Windows is home for developers with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows is home for developers with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: It was an amazing day today at Build 2017. With the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, we continue to grow the Windows platform so that Windows is home for all developers. As I reflect on the day, I want to highlight how Windows and VS are creating the best end-to-end...
  6. Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  7. Watch Live: Windows Developer Day - Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live: Windows Developer Day - Creators Update: Watch Live: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...-developer-day Join our livestreamed Windows Developer Day event on February 8, 2017 to see what's new for developers in the Windows 10 Creators Update, what it means for your apps and games, and more about...
  8. Windows Developer Day - Creators Update Event on February 8th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer Day - Creators Update Event on February 8th 2017: On February 8, we’ll be livestreaming a Windows Developer Day, which will outline what’s new for developers in the Windows 10 Creators Update. Whether you’re building for the web or UWP, the latest consumer app or line of business tool, there’s something in it for you. RSVP...
  9. Watch Live Oct. 10th Windows Developer Day - Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Oct. 10th Windows Developer Day - Fall Creators Update: Join us October 10, 2017 at 9:30 AM PDT for the Windows Developer Day live stream. Kevin Gallo and the Windows engineering team will discuss updates and new features for software development in the Fall Creators Update. Watch live: Windows Developer Day - Fall Creators...
  10. Windows Developer Day Returns October 10, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer Day Returns October 10, 2017: Windows Developer Day is back! Join us on October 10, starting at 9:30 AM PDT via live stream, or attend a viewing party in your area (location list below), as we explore what’s new in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update for developers. The day’s schedule features an...