Windows 10: Windows device isn’t recognizing Bluetooth headphones

Discus and support Windows device isn’t recognizing Bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is ASUS Strix E D4 and I know that my Bluetooth headphones are working well with other devices but when I connect them to my Windows PC, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brenda Hess2, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Windows device isn’t recognizing Bluetooth headphones

My laptop is ASUS Strix E D4 and I know that my Bluetooth headphones are working well with other devices but when I connect them to my Windows PC, I receive a message that the device is not recognized. I try to connect them using settings, Bluetooth & other devices, audio. Audio Driver is installed

:)

Brenda Hess2, Nov 7, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Bluetooth headphones will not show up in bluetooth devices

Things about my laptop:

Windows 10 updated as of 06/07/2017

GS70-2OD msi laptop

intel 7620 wireless chipset

Bluetooth headphones: JVC HA-F250BT

Steps taken:

updated windows, reinstalled bluetooth drivers, restarted system.

Issue: Windows bluetooth will not recognize headphones.

Other laptops and phones will recognize and pair up to headphones.

Thank you for looking into this Windows device isn’t recognizing Bluetooth headphones :)

DevanCouch21, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Windows device isn’t recognizing Bluetooth headphones

Bose wireless headphones not recognized.

Remove headphones from Device Manager

Sometimes there might be issues with Bose Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10, but users reported that this issue can be fixed simply by removing your headphones from Device Manager. To do that, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

device-manager

Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

uninstall-driver

After you’ve deleted Bose headphones from Device Manager, they should appear as headphones in Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory. To do that, follow
    these steps:

On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Some users are suggesting that you don’t need to delete the device from Device Manager, you just have to delete the headphones’ memory by following the instructions above.

Solution 2 – Uninstall your audio driver and install the latest audio driver

If you’re using wired Bose headphones, you might want to try removing your audio driver in order to fix any potential issues. To remove an audio driver, just go to Device Manager, locate your audio driver, right click it and choose Uninstall. After uninstalling
    the audio driver, it’s recommended to go to your motherboard or sound card manufacturer’s website and download the latest audio driver.

Few users also suggest installing audio drivers by using the compatibility mode. To do that, follow these steps:

Locate the audio driver setup file and right click it. Choose Properties

Navigate to Compatibility tab and check Run this program in compatibility mode for.

Select one of the previous versions of Windows, for example Windows 7, and click Apply and OK to save changes.

Run the setup file and install the latest audio drivers.

Use a Bluetooth adapter / update your Bluetooth drivers

Problems with Bose headphones can be caused by Bluetooth drivers, so make sure that they are up to date before connecting Bose Bluetooth headphones. If you have the latest drivers, but the problem still persists, you might want to use a Bluetooth adapter. Users
    reported that after buying a Bluetooth adapter and installing the necessary drivers the issue was resolved. While buying a Bluetooth adapter, make sure to choose one that comes with with a driver CD in order to avoid any further Bluetooth issues.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows device isn’t recognizing Bluetooth headphones

1. Windows device isn’t recognizing Bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - device isn’t recognizing

2. Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device: Hi,I have a problem with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly on my phone.My computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device like a phone, not an audio device. So I can't select them as the main audio output,...
  3. Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device: Hi,I have a problem with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly on my phone.My computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device like a phone, not an audio device. So I can't select them as the main audio output,...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.: I have ATH-ANC700BT headphones that have been able to pair to my Windows 11 bluetooth easily, however after an update to the computer the headphones are no longer visible to the pc as an audio device and do not play audio. It is not the headphones, because they pair to my...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.: I have ATH-ANC700BT headphones that have been able to pair to my Windows 11 bluetooth easily, however after an update to the computer the headphones are no longer visible to the pc as an audio device and do not play audio. It is not the headphones, because they pair to my...
  6. JBL headphones not recognized as audio device by bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL headphones not recognized as audio device by bluetooth: I am trying to connect my JBL LIVE 650BTNC headphones to my Lenovo W541 using bluetooth. However my laptop is not able to recognize the device coorectly. Now although it shows up as a bluetooth device it somehow fails to see it as an audio device. It even pairs to the...
  7. Bluetooth not recognizing devices

Bluetooth not recognizing devices: So recently I upgraded my HP pavilion g6 from HDD to SSD, converted it to 10Gb ram, and also installed fresh OS on SSD but since then my Bluetooth doesn't seem to work. When I try adding new devices it just keeps on scanning. it doesn't recognize my mobile phones or...
  8. Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices.: I tried doing the YouTube method by changing the Bluetooth services to automatic. I tried running the services and shit that idk. Any help? submitted by /u/memes_in_a_cup [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth headphones connect but aren't recognized as an audio device

Bluetooth headphones connect but aren't recognized as an audio device: I have an ASUS bt400 connector for my PC the model is listed everywhere I checked as simply Gxxx from the manufacturer MEI, and originally had absolutely no troubles in connecting my headphones this exact pair of MPOW headphones to the computer and using them. Mind you, I...
  10. Bluetooth device not recognized

Bluetooth device not recognized: I am trying to connect my wireless sports stereo headsets, but my windows 10 laptop is not recognizing the device, and the 'allow a device to connect' option is disabled. Please help me out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cowinn headphones driver

2. cowin e7 drivers windows 10

3. cowin e8 will not pair with phone

4. se7 headphones not connecting,
  5. can e7 cowin headphones be used with desktop in bluetooth mode,
  6. Connect E7 headphones to this computer,
  7. bluetooth recognizing headphone as other devices,
  8. cowin e7 connect pc,
  9. cowin e7 drivers download,
  10. phone bluetooth isnt recognizing headphones anymore,
  11. cowin e7 active noise cancelling bluetooth headphones with microphone hi