Windows 10: windows device run into a problem and need to restart but not restarting and forgot or...

Discus and support windows device run into a problem and need to restart but not restarting and forgot or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, can i seek for help? my windows 10 said after i opened my computer that the device run into a problem and need to restart so i go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by michelleaira, Sep 13, 2020.

1. windows device run into a problem and need to restart but not restarting and forgot or...

hello, can i seek for help? my windows 10 said after i opened my computer that the device run into a problem and need to restart so i go to the advance options and click command prompt then it says click my account so i click it then it needs a password so i write my password but it always say incorrect so i tried the other options but it all says i need to click my account and write its password but it always wrong, i already change my password but it was still wrong. Please somebody help me im so desparate to fix my laptop because i need it everyday for my online class

:)

michelleaira, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Sep 13, 2020
  3. System restarts on its own

It all began when I changed my CPU cooling. The system runs fine when I play games, pass 3DMark Vantage with no problem, but when I try to play MP4 files with Media Player Classic it restarts after few minutes. Few times it restarts while idle. I reinstall the Vista but it did not help. The CPU is not overheating (actually is 10 degrees cooler now). Any suggestions?

Grasshopper, Sep 13, 2020
  4. ilgoldman Win User

windows device run into a problem and need to restart but not restarting and forgot or...

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused windows device run into a problem and need to restart but not restarting and forgot or... :confused:*Mad windows device run into a problem and need to restart but not restarting and forgot or... :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

windows device run into a problem and need to restart but not restarting and forgot or...

1. windows device run into a problem and need to restart but not restarting and forgot or... - Similar Threads - device run problem

2. : Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    : Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart...: Hello there!My laptop has been working fine until three days ago. This blue screen keeps popping up randomly and restarting my computer. It restarts it really fast, so when I look away to read something and look back, it had already restarted. I can't get any work done.It...
  3. PC run into problem need to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC run into problem need to restart: My PC keeps getting error message however it keeps in restarting and no changes even multiple restart. I shutdown properly the computer then when I turn it on still shows like this. How can I start my PC properly without this? I dont want to do clean installation in this PC...
  4. PC run into problem need to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC run into problem need to restart: My PC keeps getting error message however it keeps in restarting and no changes even multiple restart. I shutdown properly the computer then when I turn it on still shows like this. How can I start my PC properly without this? I dont want to do clean installation in this PC...
  5. PC run into problem need to restart

6. Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem: While working, the screen suddenly goes blue and displays the error as described in the subject. It started about about a month ago and has been very frequent these days. Please help, it is a huge problem....
  7. Device Run Into Problem And Need To Restart. We'll Restart For You

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Run Into Problem And Need To Restart. We'll Restart For You: Hi there,I'm asking on behalf of my friend because she couldn't access her computer. My friend once reset her PC because of the blue screen and ever since everything is fixed.However, today suddenly the blue screen occurs again, and then the window doesn't want to run at all....
  8. Device Run Into Problem And Need To Restart. We'll Restart For You

Device Run Into Problem And Need To Restart. We'll Restart For You: Hi there,I'm asking on behalf of my friend because she couldn't access her computer. My friend once reset her PC because of the blue screen and ever since everything is fixed.However, today suddenly the blue screen occurs again, and then the window doesn't want to run at all....
  9. Device Run Into Problem And Need To Restart. We'll Restart For You

10. YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART

YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART: I have a computer with the Windows 10 operating system, previously I was using my laptop, there was no installation of any software when I used it. after that i shut down my computer. when I want to use my laptop again I find the problem "your device ran into a problem and...