Windows 10: Windows Device Security

Discus and support Windows Device Security in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when I booted up my computer this evening in my Device Security settings it said that the security processor was not available which is unusual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mrtintinblade, Oct 22, 2022.

1. Windows Device Security

Hello, when I booted up my computer this evening in my Device Security settings it said that the security processor was not available which is unusual as I am sure this setting has always been on before this point. when entering security processor details it shows a yellow warning with 'there is no TPM available. Please check your BIOS settings'. following this I checked my BIOS settings and verified that the TPM settings for my AMD processor were enabled. I then restarted my computer and checked my Device Settings again where it showed security processor once again with a green tick... for ab

:)

Mrtintinblade, Oct 22, 2022

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 22, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2022
  4. qubit Win User

Windows Device Security

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Oct 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows Device Security

1. Windows Device Security - Similar Threads - Device Security

2. device security message...standard hardware security not supported.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device security message...standard hardware security not supported.: device security message wont clear...states standard hardware not supported... spoke with dell technician...they stated this msg is for a laptop...I have a dell 8950 desktop...i am unable to dismiss message......
  3. device security message...standard hardware security not supported.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    device security message...standard hardware security not supported.: device security message wont clear...states standard hardware not supported... spoke with dell technician...they stated this msg is for a laptop...I have a dell 8950 desktop...i am unable to dismiss message......
  4. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  5. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  6. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....: Hello,I'm having this issue when trying to login to my Dell laptop. When I start my laptop, I get the message in the first image saying my PIN isn't available. When I click on "Set up my PIN", I get the grey box on my screen in the 2nd image, but it quickly disappears,...
  8. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....

Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device....: Hello,I'm having this issue when trying to login to my Dell laptop. When I start my laptop, I get the message in the first image saying my PIN isn't available. When I click on "Set up my PIN", I get the grey box on my screen in the 2nd image, but it quickly disappears,...
  9. I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...: I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and quality fixes .error 0x80070643.At the moment I have windows 10 .Pls reply Regards....
  10. I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...

I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...: I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and quality fixes .error 0x80070643.At the moment I have windows 10 .Pls reply Regards....