Windows 10: Windows Diagnostic Tool Stuck On Infinite Blue Screen Loop

Discus and support Windows Diagnostic Tool Stuck On Infinite Blue Screen Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm trying to refurbish my old Lenovo Y40-80, running on Windows 10. It's problem was that it was slow as sin, but the first thing I decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NVVandale, May 17, 2021.

1. NVVandale Win User

Windows Diagnostic Tool Stuck On Infinite Blue Screen Loop

Hi there, I'm trying to refurbish my old Lenovo Y40-80, running on Windows 10. It's problem was that it was slow as sin, but the first thing I decided to do was run the windows memory diagnostic tool, see if the memory or ram was corrupted. This was a mistake I think. It went to the tools blue screen and started running just fine but. It. Won't. Stop. It keeps running the 2 same test passes over and over again for almost a full 24 hours. I then switched the text mix to basic and switched the cache setting to off in hopes of making it go faster. It does, but here I am still in front of a blue s

:)

NVVandale, May 17, 2021
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Decrypt Win User
    Windows 10 stuck in diagnostics loop

Laptop : Sony vaio Model number : SVF152125NB Running O.S : dual boot (Windows 10 and Ubuntu)

After the last update (probably at June 2018, I don't remember the exact update name/ID) from Windows, my pc is stuck in the Infinite loop of "diagnosing your PC ".

I tried with going into recovery mode but using that method also ends up in this loop.

After this issue I am using Ubuntu by using force shut down method. And turn on which results in grub option.

Anyone pls suggest me the solution !!

Decrypt, May 17, 2021
  4. Windows Diagnostic Tool Stuck On Infinite Blue Screen Loop

Blue Screen Loop

HP Pavilion AiO

Came into the office to the computer on an infinite loop of start up and BSOD. Each blue screen throws a different error code. I have ran the F2 Diagnostics, both quick and extensive and everything passed with no codes. I have tried booting from a USB
    drive with a recovery and with a Windows 10, and nothing! Still goes into the loop and will not give me the repair option. On occasion the loop will go into just a blue screen with the Windows Diagnostic Tool Stuck On Infinite Blue Screen Loop :(, sometimes part of the letters are missing. After several times of
    the loop, I will just get the black screen with HP logo, and spinning white dots forever.

HELP!!! This is our business computer with no back up right now and I need the files from it!

TracieMontz, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows Diagnostic Tool Stuck On Infinite Blue Screen Loop

1. Windows Diagnostic Tool Stuck On Infinite Blue Screen Loop - Similar Threads - Diagnostic Tool Stuck

2. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  3. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  4. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I'm stuck in an infinite blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck in an infinite blue screen loop: I'm stuck in an infinite blue screen that says my device ran into a problem it then takes me to my computer key number to fix it and after I type it in it processes for a second but then blue screens again but with white squares replacing some letters I don't know whats...
  6. I'm stuck in an infinite blue screen loop

I'm stuck in an infinite blue screen loop: I'm stuck in an infinite blue screen that says my device ran into a problem it then takes me to my computer key number to fix it and after I type it in it processes for a second but then blue screens again but with white squares replacing some letters I don't know whats...
  7. Windows memory diagnostics tool Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows memory diagnostics tool Loop: I got a blue screen saying Xboxgip.sys was the problem. So I found that if you ran a diagnostics test, it would solve the problem. It’s been 6 hours and the memory diagnostic screen keeps repeating itself, I’ve tried to restart. And that’s about it cause that’s all I can do....
  8. Windows memory diagnostics tool Loop

Windows memory diagnostics tool Loop: I got a blue screen saying Xboxgip.sys was the problem. So I found that if you ran a diagnostics test, it would solve the problem. It’s been 6 hours and the memory diagnostic screen keeps repeating itself, I’ve tried to restart. And that’s about it cause that’s all I can do....
  9. Windows memory diagnostics tool Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck in infinite loop: Window is stuck in infinite loop after factory reset -Shows the welcome screen then blacks out -Sometimes flashes the restarting screen Can only acess BIOS setting...