Windows 10: Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11

Discus and support Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Saludos mi gente, tengo un error en el arranque, resulta que en una partición tengo Windows 10 y la otra Windows 11, El error que presenta comienza... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by USUARIOEC, May 23, 2022.

1. USUARIOEC Win User

Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11

Saludos mi gente, tengo un error en el arranque, resulta que en una partición tengo Windows 10 y la otra Windows 11, El error que presenta comienza desde que desístale un programa sin importancia en Windows 10, desde ahí me sale reparando, y ya esta reparado y reiniciado para su efecto, inicia normal, y al siguiente reinicio sigue presentando ese mismo mensaje de REPARANDO, El master boot esta en Windows 11, y no quiero deshacerme de ese sistema. Ya probé con el comando bcdedit /set {current} recoveryenabled no - Y también encontré una aplicación llamada EasyRE for Windows 11, pero para esta

:)

USUARIOEC, May 23, 2022
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 23, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    upgrade problems from win7 to win10

I've suggested some basic steps... but no guarantees that will help. The tutorial has details if you work thru the section on resolving errors- the logs are not diagnostic.

dalchina, May 23, 2022
  4. krollo Win User

Downgrading pre-installed Win11 to Win10

Hi guys,

I play AAA games on my HP Omen 15 and generally OS compatibility patches don't roll out immediately for many of them so decided I'd stick with Win10 for the time being until most software have acclimated to Win11.

Say we have this hypothetical scenario where I purchase a new laptop pre-installed with Win11 (most of them already are). If I also buy a Win10 disc/licence key and use that to install Win10, will I still be able to install the Win11 OEM that came with the machine provided I keep the recovery drive intact?

Thanks for your help.

krollo, May 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11 - Similar Threads - Diagnostics Recovery error

2. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 to Win11 update: Hi, I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 11 via update. However, the Win11 update appears in my update section, but I clicked on stay on Win10 instead, so I am not receiving the Win11 update in the update section.I have tried different commands and methods, but...
  3. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 to Win11 update: Hi, I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 11 via update. However, the Win11 update appears in my update section, but I clicked on stay on Win10 instead, so I am not receiving the Win11 update in the update section.I have tried different commands and methods, but...
  4. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11

Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11: Saludos mi gente, tengo un error en el arranque, resulta que en una partición tengo Windows 10 y la otra Windows 11, El error que presenta comienza desde que desístale un programa sin importancia en Windows 10, desde ahí me sale reparando, y ya esta reparado y reiniciado para...
  6. Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11: Saludos mi gente, tengo un error en el arranque, resulta que en una partición tengo Windows 10 y la otra Windows 11, El error que presenta comienza desde que desístale un programa sin importancia en Windows 10, desde ahí me sale reparando, y ya esta reparado y reiniciado para...
  7. updating Win10 to Win11.

updating Win10 to Win11.: If I update from my current Win10 to Win11 as offered, will this affect:1. any of the program APPS that are currently installed?2. and will it leave all my files unaltered as they are in WIN10?...
  8. Win10 - Win11 upgrade

Win10 - Win11 upgrade: According to found published info, this computer meets the requirements for Win11. But when I run PC Health Check, it says my processor is not supported. I need to find out why, and if this computer will support a compatible processor. Any help here?...
  9. win10-win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win10-win11: bom dia eu sou um usuario do windows mt fan de voces eu queria so pergunta de o windows 11 pode conectar com contas do windows 10 por que muitos tem muita coisa no outro windows e nao consegue recuperar no outro exemplo win7-win10...
  10. win10-win11

win10-win11: bom dia eu sou um usuario do windows mt fan de voces eu queria so pergunta de o windows 11 pode conectar com contas do windows 10 por que muitos tem muita coisa no outro windows e nao consegue recuperar no outro exemplo win7-win10...