Windows 10: Windows did an automatic update and now my computer won't boot or respond to cntl alt delete.

Discus and support Windows did an automatic update and now my computer won't boot or respond to cntl alt delete. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Any help would be appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IAMKBC, Aug 15, 2020.

1. IAMKBC Win User

Windows did an automatic update and now my computer won't boot or respond to cntl alt delete.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

IAMKBC, Aug 15, 2020
  2. bert112 Win User

Delete key works for cntl alt delete but not when typing 2 keyboards

Delete key works for cntl alt delete (and nothing happens when i just press cntl and alt as expected) but not when typing 2 different keyboards, no longer deletes highlight text, tried in multiple programs. I love to use that key. All other keys work on
    both keyboards.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.?1234567890!@#$%^&*()_-=+|\][}{';":/.,<>?`~/*.-

Also whether or not the numlock is on has no effect (and the delete key that is also a period in the number area does not do anthing either (though also works for cntl alt del))

Windows 10.

bert112, Aug 15, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    RCoon, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Windows did an automatic update and now my computer won't boot or respond to cntl alt delete.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows did an automatic update and now my computer won't boot or respond to cntl alt delete.

1. Windows did an automatic update and now my computer won't boot or respond to cntl alt delete. - Similar Threads - did automatic update

2. my system did an automatic update and now will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system did an automatic update and now will not boot: my system did an automatic windows update. upon completion the system will not restart.I tried resetting it with the power button with no success.Ever since the update, when turning the computer on, the monitor goes to an "HP" logo, and no booting....
  3. my system did an automatic update and now will not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my system did an automatic update and now will not boot: my system did an automatic windows update. upon completion the system will not restart.I tried resetting it with the power button with no success.Ever since the update, when turning the computer on, the monitor goes to an "HP" logo, and no booting....
  4. my system did an automatic update and now will not boot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows did an automatic update and now all of my files are gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows did an automatic update and now all of my files are gone.: Running windows 11 on a Dell, it does nightly updates and restarts, this time it deleted all of my files and most of them are for school. I need it back immediately, it was just fine the other day....
  6. Windows did an automatic update and now all of my files are gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows did an automatic update and now all of my files are gone.: Running windows 11 on a Dell, it does nightly updates and restarts, this time it deleted all of my files and most of them are for school. I need it back immediately, it was just fine the other day....
  7. Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond.: Hello! I can't logon too my PC after an update after Ctrl + Alt + Del installed by its self.Can you guys help please? Kinda getting bored off this macbook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-alt-delete-wont-respond/1aa09518-6d81-49b1-85b2-ace3e260a440
  8. My computer won't respond to anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer won't respond to anything: Hello, Thanks for taking your time to read this. My HP Labtop Windows 10 which is roughly two weeks old is locked up. It won't respond to anything even when I press the power button or caps lock. I am wondering what I can do. I saw a bunch of articles involving task...
  9. main computer did update and now will not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    main computer did update and now will not boot: my main computer did some update today and I noticed it had shut down after it went to boot up and it said of course there was a problem with the update and now it is stuck on undoing changes made to your computer. this happened once before and I ended up having to go and...
  10. Windows 10 Update & Now Computer won't Boot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update & Now Computer won't Boot: A few weeks ago I took an update to Windows 10. When the system rebooted I received a white screen and an error saying "Can't read instructions form address blah, blah, blah'. I clicked OK and just had the white screen. Now, when I boot up I get the windows logo and the...