Windows 10: Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago

Discus and support Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago and I can't open my pay advice which uses VMR, how do I do to get this back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gwendy McKinney, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago

Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago and I can't open my pay advice which uses VMR, how do I do to get this back?

:)

Gwendy McKinney, Apr 25, 2019
  2. RonForbes Win User

Windows 10 - Control panel and OneDrive not opening

I am unable to open OneDrive and the Control Panel on Windows 10 App list. This started only a couple of weeks ago. Any suggestions?

RonForbes, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Chilady Win User
    No DVD-R drive in device manager or This PC after upgrading to Windows

Hi,

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a few weeks ago and since that time I don't have a DVD – R drive. I still have my DVD – RW, but the other drive is missing from the device manager and the computer list. What happened to it? What steps can I take to recover it.

Thank You!

Chilady, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago

upgrades to Windows 10 a couple of days ago. I did Not get Office

Original Title - Office

I upgrades to Windows 10 a couple of days ago. I did Not get Office; was I supposed to?

poet4ever1953, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago

1. Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago - Similar Threads - did upgrade couple

2. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago: Windows Update now wants to reinstall KB5027538 a .NET update which I had installed a few weeks ago. A few days ago I had installed a "preview" .NET update KB5011048. What is going on? Which one is correct?JohnD...
  3. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago: Windows Update now wants to reinstall KB5027538 a .NET update which I had installed a few weeks ago. A few days ago I had installed a "preview" .NET update KB5011048. What is going on? Which one is correct?JohnD...
  4. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Corrected CMOS time a couple of weeks ago, now windows thinks Its located in England

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrected CMOS time a couple of weeks ago, now windows thinks Its located in England: Hi there, I built my brand-new desktop pc by purchasing separate parts almost a year ago. I spent almost 3 grands on this. At the time, before installing Windows 11 the CMOS clock time was set for 5 hours ahead of my location, and I just thought It would get corrected after...
  6. A couple weeks ago got a windows update and this happend today, my mouse scrolls on things...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A couple weeks ago got a windows update and this happend today, my mouse scrolls on things...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Mix-392 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfa62e/a_couple_weeks_ago_got_a_windows_update_and_this/
  7. Built a new PC a couple weeks ago- random crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Built a new PC a couple weeks ago- random crashes: Hello I built a new PC and am experiencing random crashes sometimes days apart. I only saw a blue screen once but the system does restart. AMD Ryzen 3700x Gigabyte X570 Elite pro wifi motherboard Zotac geforce 1080 extreme 32GB Ram 3600w/ XMP enabled 2400 without...
  8. Computer will not go into hibernate automatically even though it did until a couple weeks ago.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not go into hibernate automatically even though it did until a couple weeks ago.: In the last couple of weeks my computer will not automatically go into hibernate on my account. It does go into hibernate on my husband's account. I've not changed any of my settings for this and it worked fine before. How can I fix this?...
  9. After Windows 10 update a couple weeks ago, certain programs will not open (Hotspot Shield,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Windows 10 update a couple weeks ago, certain programs will not open (Hotspot Shield,...: I think this was on August 4th because I remember updating on a Saturday. When I try to open Hotspot Shield (or when it opens on login) the outline of the program window appears, but the program fails to do so. The inside is usually whatever was on top of it - so if I open...
  10. Printer Problems After Windows 10 Updates a Couple Of Weeks Ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Problems After Windows 10 Updates a Couple Of Weeks Ago: Hi, New to the forum so please be gentle with me (treat me like an idiot)!! I have a Dell XPS 420 which I have had for about 8 years now. Attached are 2 printers an HP Laserjet which works fine and a Canon Pixma MP500 which I am having a problem with. After the...