Windows 10: Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found

Discus and support Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My systems ethernet port does not work and isn't recognized. I'm trying to do an offline install of the wired driver for my HP ProDesktop 600 G5 SFF PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaxon_117, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Jaxon_117 Win User

Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found

My systems ethernet port does not work and isn't recognized. I'm trying to do an offline install of the wired driver for my HP ProDesktop 600 G5 SFF PC because after running a diagnostic the system says no driver is installed for the ethernet port.The Windows version is 2004 OS Build 19041.508I grabbed the wired_driver_26.3_x64 from the hp support center on a computer with internet connection. I put it on a usb and transferred it to my HP PC. I unzipped the driver folder and ran the exe as admin. The WinZip Self-Extractor runs and an 'Installing Drivers' dialog box pops up with options 'OK'

:)

Jaxon_117, Jun 4, 2021
  2. DavidTKC Win User

Windows 10 "No Networking Hardware Detected"

After the Windows 10 upgrade from 8.1 pro, I have no network connection. The machine is an old HP Media Center PC.

Clicking Connect to a Network give the error: No Networking Hardware Detected

The on-board Intel PRO/100 VE Network Adapter does NOT appear in Device Manager, and there are also no "unknown" devices appearing.

HP offers no driver updates after XP. However, Windows 8.1 connected to it with no trouble.

Even if I had a driver to install, there is no networking hardware detected.

I am confounded. Can anyone please suggest a solution?

DavidTKC, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found

OldNavyGuy, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found

1. Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found - Similar Threads - did detect networking

2. Not Connected to Any Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Connected to Any Networks: Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Windows system where I am unable to connect to any networks. I've checked my network settings, but it shows that I am not connected to any networks. I have tried restarting my system and router, but the problem persists.Could anyone...
  3. Not Connected to Any Networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Connected to Any Networks: Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Windows system where I am unable to connect to any networks. I've checked my network settings, but it shows that I am not connected to any networks. I have tried restarting my system and router, but the problem persists.Could anyone...
  4. No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks: I've noticed recently that my laptop can't see any wifi networks, despite connecting to known routers. This will be an issue when I travel.I have tried resetting the network and rolling back the wifi adapter to the previous version with no success.According to the Windows...
  5. No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks

No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks: I've noticed recently that my laptop can't see any wifi networks, despite connecting to known routers. This will be an issue when I travel.I have tried resetting the network and rolling back the wifi adapter to the previous version with no success.According to the Windows...
  6. Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware: Full disclosure: Wireless internet connection was already a problem before installing windows 11. Prior to installation, the wireless network adapter was missing not showing up, hidden or otherwise, in device manager. This problem is what prompted me to install windows 11....
  7. Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware

Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware: Full disclosure: Wireless internet connection was already a problem before installing windows 11. Prior to installation, the wireless network adapter was missing not showing up, hidden or otherwise, in device manager. This problem is what prompted me to install windows 11....
  8. Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10: Recently I have changed from windows 7 to windows 10. Everything good except: I could able to see the list of available wifi networks but could not connect to any. But I am able to connect to network over cable....
  9. Windows did not detect any networking hardware

Windows did not detect any networking hardware: I uninstalled and reinstalled a malfunctioning bluetooth driver and on reset was unable to access my internet. I am unable to use both wifi and ethernet both drivers are working in device manager. Network reset, troubleshooting and uninstalling the drivers all failed to fix...
  10. Not connected to any networks

Not connected to any networks: Hey there, my internet works fine but the problem is that when i go to Network and Sharing Center the connections line is blank and it used to be ethernet. When i go to adapter settings, it says that the folder is empty. My network adapter is in device manager with updated...