Windows 10: Windows did not detect any networking hardware

Discus and support Windows did not detect any networking hardware in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I uninstalled and reinstalled a malfunctioning bluetooth driver and on reset was unable to access my internet. I am unable to use both wifi and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielmartinHT, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows did not detect any networking hardware

I uninstalled and reinstalled a malfunctioning bluetooth driver and on reset was unable to access my internet. I am unable to use both wifi and ethernet both drivers are working in device manager. Network reset, troubleshooting and uninstalling the drivers all failed to fix anything. Going through control panel to network and sharing centre and setup a new connection have the response "windows did not detect any networking hardware.

:)

DanielmartinHT, Jun 25, 2019
  2. DavidTKC Win User

Windows 10 "No Networking Hardware Detected"

After the Windows 10 upgrade from 8.1 pro, I have no network connection. The machine is an old HP Media Center PC.

Clicking Connect to a Network give the error: No Networking Hardware Detected

The on-board Intel PRO/100 VE Network Adapter does NOT appear in Device Manager, and there are also no "unknown" devices appearing.

HP offers no driver updates after XP. However, Windows 8.1 connected to it with no trouble.

Even if I had a driver to install, there is no networking hardware detected.

I am confounded. Can anyone please suggest a solution?

DavidTKC, Jun 25, 2019
  3. DuFrayne Win User
    upgraded to windows 10, now no network hardware detected

I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. The system worked fine through the day. This morning the system reported it can't find wireless devices and Window's not detecting networking hardware. The machine is a Microsoft Surface. I would appreciate suggestions.

DuFrayne, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Windows did not detect any networking hardware

The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows did not detect any networking hardware

1. Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Similar Threads - did detect networking

2. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter: I recently switched out my motherboard and cpu in my custom pc and when I boot it up the Ethernet is not working. If I go to my network connections the folder is empty and also there is no network adapters other the WAN ones. I troubleshoot it and it says windows did not...
  3. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter: I recently switched out my motherboard and cpu in my custom pc and when I boot it up the Ethernet is not working. If I go to my network connections the folder is empty and also there is no network adapters other the WAN ones. I troubleshoot it and it says windows did not...
  4. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter

Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter: Hello, I have an issue with my computer. It doesn’t recognise the Wi-Fi, only airplane mode is visible. I tried to download and install all drivers for my computer which is xps 9343. When I install network driver Dell Wireless 1560 Wi-Fi driver it gives me an error the update...
  5. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter: Hello, I have an issue with my computer. It doesn’t recognise the Wi-Fi, only airplane mode is visible. I tried to download and install all drivers for my computer which is xps 9343. When I install network driver Dell Wireless 1560 Wi-Fi driver it gives me an error the update...
  6. Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware: Full disclosure: Wireless internet connection was already a problem before installing windows 11. Prior to installation, the wireless network adapter was missing not showing up, hidden or otherwise, in device manager. This problem is what prompted me to install windows 11....
  7. Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware

Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware: Full disclosure: Wireless internet connection was already a problem before installing windows 11. Prior to installation, the wireless network adapter was missing not showing up, hidden or otherwise, in device manager. This problem is what prompted me to install windows 11....
  8. Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found: My systems ethernet port does not work and isn't recognized. I'm trying to do an offline install of the wired driver for my HP ProDesktop 600 G5 SFF PC because after running a diagnostic the system says no driver is installed for the ethernet port.The Windows version is 2004...
  9. Windows 10 not detecting hardware any longer

Windows 10 not detecting hardware any longer: Hi, I am having a lot of issues that started on 12/21/2020 where I lost internet connection and programs were randomly deleted from my computer. Appears this is an ongoing issue with Windows 10 from the other forum posts. I however, have tried the run commands and...
  10. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter

Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter: Hello, I know this is a common and recurring error related to network connection but I've tried many of the proposed solutions and nothing has worked so far. The title of the question is the error I get when I run the troubleshooter to try to fix the network connection. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet cable plugged in but windows did not detect any networking hardware