Windows 10: Windows didn't activate

Discus and support Windows didn't activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Heya So, I got this old PC from my school, they were having a clear out. It was running Windows 7 Professional, so I decided to upgrade to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Flibberfire, May 26, 2019.

1. Windows didn't activate

Heya

So, I got this old PC from my school, they were having a clear out. It was running Windows 7 Professional, so I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, so I got my trusty laptop, created a installation media using Microsoft's official tool, and installed Windows 10 Pro. Flawless, everything works fine, could it be that I got a working computer? Windows isn't activated

Did I mess something up? Am I just an idiot? More importantly, can this be resolved? I don't wanna have to go back to Ubuntu, I like Windows Windows didn't activate :(

All help is appreciated, calling me cheap for getting my first desktop through my school is not so appreciated...

:)

Flibberfire, May 26, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, May 26, 2019
  3. MiadAbdi Win User
    Problem in starting windows

Hi friend

Thank you for your answer

Question 1:

No i didn`t. I didn`t shut down with hibernate.

Q 2:

No i haven`t for example i didn`t active hibernate.

Q 3:

I cannot do anything beacuse desktop don`t open

Thanks a lot

MiadAbdi, May 26, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows didn't activate

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows didn't activate

1. Windows didn't activate - Similar Threads - didn't activate

2. Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-my-pc-windows-10-enterprise-and-i/e1b29b47-c082-47b1-8a57-749f281f6fd3
  3. Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-my-pc-windows-10-enterprise-and-i/e1b29b47-c082-47b1-8a57-749f281f6fd3
  4. Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Didn't receive an email with Windows 11 activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't receive an email with Windows 11 activation code: My brother bought a license for Windows 11 but never received an email with the activation code. There is no option to resend this code and no way to contact support. Already checked Spam and everything...
  6. Didn't receive an email with Windows 11 activation code

Didn't receive an email with Windows 11 activation code: My brother bought a license for Windows 11 but never received an email with the activation code. There is no option to resend this code and no way to contact support. Already checked Spam and everything...
  7. Windows activated with a license key even though I didn't put one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activated with a license key even though I didn't put one.: I recently found out that my technician had installed pirated Windows 11 to my computer instead of genuine, but when I reinstalled it intending to buy a key the next day, I found out that it was activated permanently with a product key from the RETAIL channel. How in the...
  8. Windows activated with a license key even though I didn't put one.

Windows activated with a license key even though I didn't put one.: I recently found out that my technician had installed pirated Windows 11 to my computer instead of genuine, but when I reinstalled it intending to buy a key the next day, I found out that it was activated permanently with a product key from the RETAIL channel. How in the...
  9. Windows Activation / Stole My Money, Didn't Activate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Activation / Stole My Money, Didn't Activate: November 27, 2023 Order number 9752416873 I placed an order for a genuine CD Key for Microsoft windows 10 pro, because for whatever reason my new computer doesn't update. You all charged me $199 then said, "Something happened and we couldn't make your copy of Windows...
  10. Windows Activation / Stole My Money, Didn't Activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation / Stole My Money, Didn't Activate: November 27, 2023 Order number 9752416873 I placed an order for a genuine CD Key for Microsoft windows 10 pro, because for whatever reason my new computer doesn't update. You all charged me $199 then said, "Something happened and we couldn't make your copy of Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows did not activate