Windows 10: Windows Didn’t load correctly and some other stuff?

Discus and support Windows Didn’t load correctly and some other stuff? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i came home after a long day and found out that windows “didn’t load correctly.” Ive tried everything i can think of including startup repair,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Darren T., Feb 21, 2019.

1. Darren T. Win User

Windows Didn’t load correctly and some other stuff?

So i came home after a long day and found out that windows “didn’t load correctly.” Ive tried everything i can think of including startup repair, creating a recovery drive, but i still get the same 3 screens between the “windows didn’t load correctly” screen, a black screen, and the login screen but It doesn’t respond to anything. I’m at a loss please help.

:)

Darren T., Feb 21, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Recovery: Windows didn’t load correctly

Hi,

Damages within the Windows Boot Configuration can be a possible cause why you are experiencing unexpected restart or reboot and getting the message "Windows didn’t load correctly". For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the
    following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri in this
    thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Windows Didn’t load correctly and some other stuff?

Windows 10 not loading correctly.

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with the display message "Recovery - It looks like Windows didn't load correctly", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, aside from rebooting, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows Didn’t load correctly and some other stuff?

1. Windows Didn’t load correctly and some other stuff? - Similar Threads - Didn’t load correctly

2. Windows didn’t load correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows didn’t load correctly.: I attempt to reboot multiple times and get a black screen and then after a couple more attempts get this error message. I have tried to hit restart and I have tried troubleshoot and completed the startup repair and that didn’t work. I attempt to reboot multiple times and get...
  3. Windows didn’t load correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows didn’t load correctly.: I attempt to reboot multiple times and get a black screen and then after a couple more attempts get this error message. I have tried to hit restart and I have tried troubleshoot and completed the startup repair and that didn’t work. I attempt to reboot multiple times and get...
  4. Windows didn’t load correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc didn’t start correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc didn’t start correctly: My pc didn’t start correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-didnt-start-correctly/a70c0dc2-f2ae-4ee5-8ca6-b44a5efa176e
  6. Pc didn’t start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc didn’t start correctly: My pc didn’t start correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-didnt-start-correctly/a70c0dc2-f2ae-4ee5-8ca6-b44a5efa176e
  7. Pc didn’t start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly error keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly error keeps popping up: Now this problem just started yesterday for me. I was on chrome browsing the internet, until my monitor screen just goes black. When I start up my computer it brings me to a blue screen that says “It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly”. So I tried restarting by pressing...
  9. PC didn’t start correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC didn’t start correctly: I have recently restarted my pc and out of nowhere it blue screens and tells me it didn’t start correctly. It gives me the error code 0xc000001 and I don’t know how to fix it. Can someone help me please. submitted by /u/-Monk3y- [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows didn’t load correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows didn’t load correctly: Hi, so, my PC suddenly crashed and went into “recovery”. When I go into see advanced repair options, I click the troubleshoot, then the reset this PC option. This part works fine, however, it continues to say “incorrect password try again”. However, my password isn’t...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows didnt load rectly