Windows 10: Windows didn't start

Discus and support Windows didn't start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On my pc my windows 10 is not booting to windows when it is power on ot goes to recovery mode and auto repair could not fix the problem also reseting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SonuPrajapati, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Windows didn't start

On my pc my windows 10 is not booting to windows when it is power on ot goes to recovery mode and auto repair could not fix the problem also reseting the pc didn't work plese help me ms

:)

SonuPrajapati, Jun 26, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jun 26, 2019
  3. MiadAbdi Win User
    Problem in starting windows

Hi friend

Thank you for your answer

Question 1:

No i didn`t. I didn`t shut down with hibernate.

Q 2:

No i haven`t for example i didn`t active hibernate.

Q 3:

I cannot do anything beacuse desktop don`t open

Thanks a lot

MiadAbdi, Jun 26, 2019
  4. AlanBloor Win User

Windows didn't start

calendar tile on start screen

Hi farby

I had tried unpinning and re-pinning but that didn`t help. However your suggestion about battery saver being the problem was correct. I have followed the steps you suggested and the problem is now solved.

Thank you.

Alan

AlanBloor, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows didn't start

1. Windows didn't start - Similar Threads - didn't start

2. I tried downloading a file but it didn't work out well. The computer started lagging and...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I tried downloading a file but it didn't work out well. The computer started lagging and...: Now the computer is stuck on the HP logo startup screen with a half black screen that shows only an underscore. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-downloading-a-file-but-it-didnt-work-out/99cb1309-5874-4798-a4fe-023a20e59dd0
  3. I tried downloading a file but it didn't work out well. The computer started lagging and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried downloading a file but it didn't work out well. The computer started lagging and...: Now the computer is stuck on the HP logo startup screen with a half black screen that shows only an underscore. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-downloading-a-file-but-it-didnt-work-out/99cb1309-5874-4798-a4fe-023a20e59dd0
  4. I tried downloading a file but it didn't work out well. The computer started lagging and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "ms-settings: The app didn't start". Can anyone help?

"ms-settings: The app didn't start". Can anyone help?: I've been suffering from this issue for about 2 days now, where I can't open settings. At first it was fine, but now I have had to factory reset my computer to try fix this issue, and it is displaying an error I can't find any solution for. It simply says, "ns-settings: The...
  6. "ms-settings: The app didn't start". Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "ms-settings: The app didn't start". Can anyone help?: I've been suffering from this issue for about 2 days now, where I can't open settings. At first it was fine, but now I have had to factory reset my computer to try fix this issue, and it is displaying an error I can't find any solution for. It simply says, "ns-settings: The...
  7. "ms-settings: The app didn't start". Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start": So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  9. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start": So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  10. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store