Windows 10: Windows died

Discus and support Windows died in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro died total when got newest update a couple weeks ago. Start prosedyre stops to windows logo blue on black screen. No reaction to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JyrkiJM, Aug 5, 2020.

1. JyrkiJM Win User

Windows died

My Windows 10 Pro died total when got newest update a couple weeks ago. Start prosedyre stops to windows logo blue on black screen. No reaction to bootable Windows repair USB nor bootable Windows installation USB, no CMD, no reaction to any key on keyboard. So I can't get PC to read recover file at external harddisc.

Maybe I need to format harddisc, but I can't figure out how to do that now. How shall I get my PC to work again?

:)

JyrkiJM, Aug 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Windows died

critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows died

1. Windows died - Similar Threads - died

2. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  3. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  4. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Other OS Description: Not AvailableOS Manufacturer: Microsoft CorporationSystem Name: LAPTOP - NNMTDI6ASystem Manufacturer: LENOVOSystem Model: 81Y6System Type: x64-based PCSystem SKU:...
  6. Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...

Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Other OS Description: Not AvailableOS Manufacturer: Microsoft CorporationSystem Name: LAPTOP - NNMTDI6ASystem Manufacturer: LENOVOSystem Model: 81Y6System Type: x64-based PCSystem SKU:...
  7. cform.exe when laptop died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cform.exe when laptop died.: Hi, asking for a friend here.Someone told me that the laptop which had Microsoft OS Win 10 died several times and had to be restarted for awhile.The thing is, before dying and had to be restarted, the laptop shows cform.exe box.Anyone having an idea where this would come...
  8. cform.exe when laptop died.

cform.exe when laptop died.: Hi, asking for a friend here.Someone told me that the laptop which had Microsoft OS Win 10 died several times and had to be restarted for awhile.The thing is, before dying and had to be restarted, the laptop shows cform.exe box.Anyone having an idea where this would come...
  9. cform.exe when laptop died.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: When I start my computer HP windows 10, It gives me first error of select PXE over IPv4 or sometimes PXE over IPv6.The page then goes away after 10 20 seconds then it gives me an error page that says no operating system found and then I press escape button and it goes to the...