Windows 10: Windows different users accounts copying applications from the main account

Discus and support Windows different users accounts copying applications from the main account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi All, I am trying to create different user on Win 10, i tried everything but still some of the main user apps are showed in the new user desktop... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DimitarHristov1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Windows different users accounts copying applications from the main account

Hi All,

I am trying to create different user on Win 10, i tried everything but still some of the main user apps are showed in the new user desktop for example: Chrome, Mozilla, Steam, Adobe etc. I want to create new clean user and have only the bin on the desktop

Could you please help?

Thank you in advance

:)

DimitarHristov1, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows different users accounts copying applications from the main account :(

Zakin, Jun 26, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Windows different users accounts copying applications from the main account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows different users accounts copying applications from the main account

1. Windows different users accounts copying applications from the main account - Similar Threads - different users accounts

2. How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...: Hello, I am trying to help my father-in-law log on to his laptop. He said he was able to get in it before but today for some reason he was unable to log on and does not know the password to the outlook.com email that's registered on that laptop. I've tried the password reset...
  3. How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...: Hello, I am trying to help my father-in-law log on to his laptop. He said he was able to get in it before but today for some reason he was unable to log on and does not know the password to the outlook.com email that's registered on that laptop. I've tried the password reset...
  4. How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If I create a new account "User Two" and copy my current, main account "User One" to the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I create a new account "User Two" and copy my current, main account "User One" to the...: Hello. Thank you in advance for your time and any help/clarity you can provide regarding this. My dilemma is that I want to rename my user folder I made when I built this PC some 5 years ago. But I'm learning that this is basically impossible without editing the registry and...
  6. If I create a new account "User Two" and copy my current, main account "User One" to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I create a new account "User Two" and copy my current, main account "User One" to the...: Hello. Thank you in advance for your time and any help/clarity you can provide regarding this. My dilemma is that I want to rename my user folder I made when I built this PC some 5 years ago. But I'm learning that this is basically impossible without editing the registry and...
  7. If I create a new account "User Two" and copy my current, main account "User One" to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Create a new Account with different space from the main user

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Create a new Account with different space from the main user: I want to create a separate account which can't access my other drives and only access a specific drive? I want to be able to use Apps like Zoom and Edge Browser....
  9. Changing main account user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing main account user: I am trying to change the main account user on my laptop but the individual who owned the computer previously does not remember the password, how do I go about deleting her account?...
  10. User accounts and users are different

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User accounts and users are different: Hi I have two accounts on my laptop: Bryan as admin and James as my local account which I use for my daily workings. All my work is save to a different partition on the hard drive. I now notice that if I go to C:\users, I have my admin account but there are two other...