Windows 10: Windows Digital License Error after BIOS update. How to fix it?

Discus and support Windows Digital License Error after BIOS update. How to fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have updated my BIOS since I was planning to upgrade my CPU. Update was done successful.Once the pc booted I tried to change the volume and it popped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yavar Guluyev, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Windows Digital License Error after BIOS update. How to fix it?

I have updated my BIOS since I was planning to upgrade my CPU. Update was done successful.Once the pc booted I tried to change the volume and it popped up that your Windows is not activated. I have been using digital license for over 2 years installing and reinstalling different versions of Windows 10-11. Now it is not working.How to solve the issue? How can I get tech support?

:)

Yavar Guluyev, Jan 31, 2023

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows Digital License Error after BIOS update. How to fix it? 95765d1485970538t-link-microsoft-account-windows-10-digital-license-1.jpg

MCardona81, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Windows Digital License Error after BIOS update. How to fix it?

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Windows Digital License Error after BIOS update. How to fix it?

1. Windows Digital License Error after BIOS update. How to fix it? - Similar Threads - Digital License Error

2. BIOS error after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS error after update: HiI have fresh PC with Win 11. After prompt for drivers updates my PC I click for update of BIOS as well and my PC stopped working. I just see error message with no ID: unsupported memory populations/installation configurationsSee pic attached.I cannot boot and get into BIOS...
  3. How to fix this BIOS Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this BIOS Error: Hello whenever I launch my Asus windows 11 laptop I get this error. Simple powering off and turning on fixes it but it occurs **** after restarting. Any fix please?. Sowm ppl say it's battery issue but this laptop is brand new got it off bestbuy dew months ago. How could it...
  4. How to fix this BIOS Error

How to fix this BIOS Error: Hello whenever I launch my Asus windows 11 laptop I get this error. Simple powering off and turning on fixes it but it occurs **** after restarting. Any fix please?. Sowm ppl say it's battery issue but this laptop is brand new got it off bestbuy dew months ago. How could it...
  5. Cannot activate Windows 11 with store bought digital license after a BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows 11 with store bought digital license after a BIOS update: Hi!ProblemWindows 11 activation does not work with error code 0XC004F211Previously I had a store bought PC with a preinstalled Windows 10 license. I associated my Microsoft account with it. Went perfectly well for years.New PC + new licenseNow I've assembled a new custom PC,...
  6. Cannot activate Windows 11 with store bought digital license after a BIOS update

Cannot activate Windows 11 with store bought digital license after a BIOS update: Hi!ProblemWindows 11 activation does not work with error code 0XC004F211Previously I had a store bought PC with a preinstalled Windows 10 license. I associated my Microsoft account with it. Went perfectly well for years.New PC + new licenseNow I've assembled a new custom PC,...
  7. Reinstalled Windows 11, Updated Bios have VALID digital license and windows will NOT activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Windows 11, Updated Bios have VALID digital license and windows will NOT activate.: Hello, i can not find a straight answer for my problem.I have a 100% VALID Digital License for my Windows 11 Pro.I Downloaded the new Windows 11 ISO from Microsoft website.I reinstalled windows 11 earlier today and was successful at transferring my license to the new...
  8. Windows Digital License Error after BIOS update. How to fix it?

Windows Digital License Error after BIOS update. How to fix it?: I have updated my BIOS since I was planning to upgrade my CPU. Update was done successful.Once the pc booted I tried to change the volume and it popped up that your Windows is not activated. I have been using digital license for over 2 years installing and reinstalling...
  9. Digital license updat

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital license updat: Hello I have windows 10 digital license checked to my outlook mail.Have bought a new computer where windows is too installed .. I can also connect the new computer to my outlookmail at the same time be able to use the old computer ... there will be 2 licenses on the same...
  10. Windows error after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows error after BIOS update: Hey everyone. I have just built my first PC and am having some issues. I am using windows 10 with an aorus gigabyte elite wifi MB and a Ryzen 5 2600. I have two NVMe hard drives labeled C and D. During my initial install, I had installed windows to the D drive and it was...