Windows 10: windows digital license validity

Discus and support windows digital license validity in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I bought my lenovo legion Y540 in 2020 or 2019, it came with windows 10. I switched to linux after some time but i want to switch back to windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Atika_441, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Atika_441 Win User

windows digital license validity

Hi I bought my lenovo legion Y540 in 2020 or 2019, it came with windows 10. I switched to linux after some time but i want to switch back to windows now.Can you confirm if my windows licence is still valid or not.Thanks

:)

Atika_441, Jul 10, 2024

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Circumvent a digital license?

We bought a Dell Inspiron that shipped with Windows 10 Home installed and a digital license. I am trying to get Windows 10 Pro on it so I can join our domain. I've tried entering our legitimate Pro key, and I'm told it isn't valid. Anytime I try a clean install, it, as expected, skips the OS choice and goes right to Home. I have no option to pick.

I'm also struggling to find a Windows 10 Pro (only Pro) .iso.

So, any suggestions on how to get around this? I'd love to wipe the digital license clean, but I believe that's stored on the motherboard.

DeaconFrost, Jul 10, 2024
  4. windows digital license validity

No valid digital license/Product Key

Just bought a desktop off amazon the computer prompted me to activate windows i went to do so and got (Error code: 0x0C004Coo3) the message that came with it talks about no valid digital license/Product Key

doomsdayking77, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

windows digital license validity

1. windows digital license validity - Similar Threads - digital license validity

2. windows digital license validity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows digital license validity: Hi I bought my lenovo legion Y540 in 2020 or 2019, it came with windows 10. I switched to linux after some time but i want to switch back to windows now.Can you confirm if my windows licence is still valid or not.Thanks...
  3. windows digital license validity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows digital license validity: Hi I bought my lenovo legion Y540 in 2020 or 2019, it came with windows 10. I switched to linux after some time but i want to switch back to windows now.Can you confirm if my windows licence is still valid or not.Thanks...
  4. I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.: with error message you don't have digital license or product key 0X803fa067. any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-valid-digital-license-but-cant-activate/b77aaa4d-2e61-4ee0-b9c7-04363a1b6650
  5. Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?: I would like to know if I can purchase an OEM digital license and be validated to pass Microsoft Audit for a small enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-oem-digital-license-be-validated-for-audits/00107fa5-0bbe-47ac-aa16-3d283cedb884
  6. Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?

Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?: I would like to know if I can purchase an OEM digital license and be validated to pass Microsoft Audit for a small enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-oem-digital-license-be-validated-for-audits/00107fa5-0bbe-47ac-aa16-3d283cedb884
  7. Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?: I used to own a laptop with Win 10 Home which was stolen. I have recently bought a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed but do not know who owned this device previously & would like to clean install a fresh copy of Windows. Do I need to purchase a separate...
  8. Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?: I used to own a laptop with Win 10 Home which was stolen. I have recently bought a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed but do not know who owned this device previously & would like to clean install a fresh copy of Windows. Do I need to purchase a separate...
  9. Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. No valid digital license/Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No valid digital license/Product Key: Hi, Getting error code 0x803FA067 when using the Windows 10 Home Product Key to reactivate the product. I had to replace my motherboard. I tried Powershell command: (Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService').OA3xOriginalProductKey which did not...