Windows 10: Windows digital licensing couldn’t found

Discus and support Windows digital licensing couldn’t found in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop has a windows 10 home, which has been upgraded from windows 8.1. Recently, i try to upgrade my windows 10 home 32 bit to 64 bit. Downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Svanananna, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Windows digital licensing couldn’t found

My laptop has a windows 10 home, which has been upgraded from windows 8.1. Recently, i try to upgrade my windows 10 home 32 bit to 64 bit. Downloaded media creation tools and made a image disc to install 64 bit. During this process i deleted my partition and tried installing windows 10 home 64 bits. Twice i got an error after 96% files copied. So instead of windows 10 home, I installed windows 10 pro which successfully installed.Now, I couldn’t activate windows 10 pro. I run the troubleshooting and got a message that, i have windows 10 home digital license and not for windows 10 pro. I need to

:)

Svanananna, Nov 29, 2021

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows digital licensing couldn’t found [​IMG]

MCardona81, Nov 29, 2021
  4. JOACOCO Win User

Windows digital licensing couldn’t found

digital license

Thanks for your suggestion. I solved the problem with my License Key with Belarc Advisor Software. The Digital License code was a numeration that Microsoft Corporation has given to all that have Windows Account specially to those that has free upgraded
    to Windows 10. Under the Digital License appears the original code.

JOACOCO, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows digital licensing couldn’t found

1. Windows digital licensing couldn’t found - Similar Threads - digital licensing couldn’t

2. activate windows 11 digital license computer name not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activate windows 11 digital license computer name not found: I cannot activate windows 11 digital license after I changed mother board, processor and RAM. When selected in the activate settings for recently channging hardware, this computer name was not found....
  3. activate windows 11 digital license computer name not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activate windows 11 digital license computer name not found: I cannot activate windows 11 digital license after I changed mother board, processor and RAM. When selected in the activate settings for recently channging hardware, this computer name was not found....
  4. Windows digital licensing couldn’t found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows digital licensing couldn’t found: My laptop has a windows 10 home, which has been upgraded from windows 8.1. Recently, i try to upgrade my windows 10 home 32 bit to 64 bit. Downloaded media creation tools and made a image disc to install 64 bit. During this process i deleted my partition and tried installing...
  5. Windows digital licensing couldn’t found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows digital licensing couldn’t found: My laptop has a windows 10 home, which has been upgraded from windows 8.1. Recently, i try to upgrade my windows 10 home 32 bit to 64 bit. Downloaded media creation tools and made a image disc to install 64 bit. During this process i deleted my partition and tried installing...
  6. Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital License: I recently bought a new computer from a distributer and I need to swap the product key from my old one, but since it was upgraded to windows 10 I don't have a product key and I can't find the digital license anywhere. How can I get it?...
  7. Digital License

Digital License: I upgraded my windows 8.1 to win 10 now I reinstall a new version of Windows 10 because changing my HDD to SSD, I lost my Digital License and I don't remember what was the version of my windows (home or pro), and unfortunately, I didn't connect my License with a Microsoft...
  8. Digital license

Digital license: My Windows 10 Pro is activated with a digital license. My system type is 32-bit OS on x64-based processor. Recently I found out that I can't use SQL localDB 2016 or later because it demands x64 type of OS. How can I reinstall Windows 10 without losing my digital license?...
  9. Windows 10 license couldn’t be found to activate Windows – 0x803F7001

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 license couldn’t be found to activate Windows – 0x803F7001: [ATTACH] When activating your Windows computer, if you receive activation error 0x803F7001, then it means that a valid Windows 10 license couldn’t be found to activate Windows on your computer. Surprisingly there can be more than one reason why the activation failed. [...]...
  10. DIGITAL LICENSE FOR WINDOWS

DIGITAL LICENSE FOR WINDOWS: Hi Microsost Team, Please help me out with the Digital license Single lang for windows which cost Appr. Rs 2000 ,is it genuine product or not? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-license-for-windows/f8e56815-6874-4544-b326-c1cff8c55806"