Windows 10: Windows disable num lock on Sign Up

Discus and support Windows disable num lock on Sign Up in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I have this issue with my windows always disabling numlock, when I try to sign up.I have a workstation and I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Anonym[], Dec 9, 2021.

1. Anonym[] Win User

Windows disable num lock on Sign Up

Hello, I have this issue with my windows always disabling numlock, when I try to sign up.I have a workstation and I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro. Ever since than, I need to sign up using Microsoft credentials to unlock my computer. I noticed that when I click the 'sign up' button and the window to microsoft login pops up, my numlock is disabled.At first, I thought this was an issue that occurred when the computer is booted, so I edited a registry according to some online articles to have numlock enabled on start up. Now it works, the numlock is enabled on start up until I click on the 'Si

:)

Anonym[], Dec 9, 2021
  2. mrgeek Win User

Enable or Disable Num Lock on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10  

"instead of PIN, do "logon with password" . . . do you see that your NumLock is "on" . . . or not? .....
    I'm using Classic Shell 4.3.1 . . . and it's necessary to [un-check] "Enable hybrid shutdown"

The num lock is always on, password or PIN. My screenshot is of the default 1709 registry values. This was introduced in 1703 (This is probably why the thread has been dormant all year. ) -
    https://www.howtogeek.com/278132/wha...eators-update/

• Improved PIN Login: When signing in with a numerical PIN, you don’t have to worry about pressing the Num Lock key. The PIN field will behave as if the Num Lock key is always enabled. No more fighting with Num Lock!
    I also use Classic Shell but do not use Hybrid shutdown, as I have hibernation (hence Fast startup) disabled. Thanks for your time in deciphering that scenario for older versions.

mrgeek, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Shawn Brink, Dec 9, 2021
  4. f14tomcat Win User

f14tomcat, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows disable num lock on Sign Up - Similar Threads - disable num lock

2. Num Lock disabled once Windows completes booting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Num Lock disabled once Windows completes booting up: Hi,I have enabled num lock in BIOS. During the boot process, I can see the LED indicating num lock is on, until Windows completes booting and present the log on screen. Now the LED is off.Regedit showedHKEY_USERS\.Default\Control Panel\KeyboardInitialKeyboardIndicators =...
  3. Num Lock disabled once Windows completes booting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Num Lock disabled once Windows completes booting up: Hi,I have enabled num lock in BIOS. During the boot process, I can see the LED indicating num lock is on, until Windows completes booting and present the log on screen. Now the LED is off.Regedit showedHKEY_USERS\.Default\Control Panel\KeyboardInitialKeyboardIndicators =...
  4. how to permanently disable Num lock?

how to permanently disable Num lock?: Hi, I have an acer laptop, with a row of numbers above the letters, and also, if I engage num lock there is number pad type layout on the right-hand side of the letters on the keyboard. for my bookkeeping I need easy access to numbers and letters simultaneously. I have...
  5. how to permanently disable Num lock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to permanently disable Num lock?: Hi, I have an acer laptop, with a row of numbers above the letters, and also, if I engage num lock there is number pad type layout on the right-hand side of the letters on the keyboard. for my bookkeeping I need easy access to numbers and letters simultaneously. I have...
  6. how to permanently disable Num lock?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows disable num lock on Sign Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows disable num lock on Sign Up: Hello, I have this issue with my windows always disabling numlock, when I try to sign up.I have a workstation and I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro. Ever since than, I need to sign up using Microsoft credentials to unlock my computer. I noticed that when I click the 'sign...
  8. Windows disable num lock on Sign Up

Windows disable num lock on Sign Up: Hello, I have this issue with my windows always disabling numlock, when I try to sign up.I have a workstation and I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro. Ever since than, I need to sign up using Microsoft credentials to unlock my computer. I noticed that when I click the 'sign...
  9. Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications: Hi all, One day, I opened up my laptop and it had started displaying popup notifications every time I turned the caps lock or num lock on or off. It is incredibly irritating and distracting when working and it was not doing for the last two years of use. I cannot figure out...
  10. Enable or Disable Num Lock on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Num Lock on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Num Lock on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Num Lock on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 has a new sign in screen that is more modern and touch friendly. By default, you need to dismiss the sign...