Windows 10: Windows disappear when minimized

Discus and support Windows disappear when minimized in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am currently using version 1909, Windows 10. Since the upgrade, I am able to open an app window but I am unable to minimize my window without it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by elton _brown, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Windows disappear when minimized

I am currently using version 1909, Windows 10. Since the upgrade, I am able to open an app window but I am unable to minimize my window without it disappearing. The app icon does not appear on the taskbar, therefore, I cannot retrieve it. It appears that the app window has disappeared.

This hiccup has created a productivity decrease for me.

:)

elton _brown, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Windows disappear when minimized

Minimize Edge, and it disappears?

Hey guys/gals,

I'm on Windows 10 Pro Build 14316.rs1_release, 160402-2217. Every time I minimize the Edge Browser, it minimizes fine, but then I go to click on the edge logo on my taskbar, and it pulls up a new window, I can't get back to the window I had open before. I've tried deleting and re-adding the shortcut to my taskbar, I've restarted, etc. Any thoughts? Anyone else having this issue? It's only with Microsoft apps(I just checked like the calculator, calendar, alarm clock, etc. All of them, if you minimize them, they just disappear. Can't find them again.

Thanks

shadow2201, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows disappear when minimized

1. Windows disappear when minimized - Similar Threads - disappear minimized

2. A minimize all line disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A minimize all line disappeared.: I used to have a line at the very bottom right of my screen on taskbar, it would minimize all applications and reopen them when you would click it again. When I went to use it yesterday it would not appear or just exist. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but I cannot...
  3. A minimize all line disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A minimize all line disappeared.: I used to have a line at the very bottom right of my screen on taskbar, it would minimize all applications and reopen them when you would click it again. When I went to use it yesterday it would not appear or just exist. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but I cannot...
  4. Application gets automatically disappeared after minimizing the window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application gets automatically disappeared after minimizing the window: However, I am able to see the application from task manager. Wheb I click to switch button in task managaer for that perticulat application, it does automatically reappear. Using Windows 10. happeing for all applications...
  5. Application gets automatically disappeared after minimizing the window

Application gets automatically disappeared after minimizing the window: However, I am able to see the application from task manager. Wheb I click to switch button in task managaer for that perticulat application, it does automatically reappear. Using Windows 10. happeing for all applications...
  6. Application gets automatically disappeared after minimizing the window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. minimize/maximize disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimize/maximize disappear: on windows taskbar, I can "X" out of a screen, but there is no longer a minimize - or maximize -screen function, just the "X". What did I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximize-disappear/5859e95b-8b5b-4ee7-ad05-328a843e6f7f
  8. With my Windows 10 HP laptop why have my minimize and maximize buttons disappeared? Also,...

With my Windows 10 HP laptop why have my minimize and maximize buttons disappeared? Also,...: With my Windows 10 HP laptop why have my minimize and maximize buttons disappeared? Also, my screen is stuck on start screen instead of the regular acreen. Thanks...
  9. Your Phone App (back button when minimized disappeared).

Your Phone App (back button when minimized disappeared).: So when the app is minimized, there used to be a back button on the top of the screen while in any particular message to go back to the list of all messages the the app is at its smallest size. Now that back button is gone, how do I get it back? I don't want to full screen...
  10. Desktop disappeared and can't minimize screens

Desktop disappeared and can't minimize screens: I did an update and now all my desktop shows apps and not my icons. And I can't do short cuts nor minimize screens. I have tried various solutions I have found on the internet and NOTHING is working. Very frustrated and wasting alot of my time. :(...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 minimized windows disappear

2. when i minimize edge it disappears

3. open app is dissapearing as minimized

4. minimized windows disappear in windows 10,
  5. how to stop disapper of apps when minimized in window 10