Windows 10: Windows disappeared after installing ubuntu

Discus and support Windows disappeared after installing ubuntu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I hope I'm in the right place. TL;DR - I have more than one hard drive and everything was just working. Added a new SSD and got windows set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frza45, Jul 23, 2021.

1. frza45 Win User

Windows disappeared after installing ubuntu

Hello! I hope I'm in the right place. TL;DR - I have more than one hard drive and everything was just working. Added a new SSD and got windows set up on it. installed ubuntu on the old 250 gb SSD. Now I cannot access windows, it wont boot and does not show up in the MSI motherboard BIOS or during bootup. Also, the BIOS are less than helpful. It's like the windows installation just fell off the planet. I I just got a new SSD and everything is installed (windows)but then I installed ubuntu on my previous main drive and now there's no options or way to get into windows 10. I have an MSI motherboard and it's boot options are not great IMHO. - I Already had this working but after the SSD upgrade it seems to have gotten more complicated. I have 4 drives hooked up to it right now, I had 3. a 250 gig SSD (ubuntu installation), a terabyte SSD (for main windows 10) a small SSD that is not really doing much., and a 2 terabyte backup drive. The only thing I can think of doing at this point is unplugging everything but the terabyte SSD drive and then add in the others. Thanks for any help or to tell me where I could get some help.

:)

frza45, Jul 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 23, 2021
  3. install ubuntu 10.04

has any one installed ubuntu 10.04 in virtualbox? i did and im haveing a problem with guest additions after i install them the mouse cursor disappears after reboot.

skellattarr, Jul 23, 2021
  4. xfire Win User

xfire, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows disappeared after installing ubuntu - Similar Threads - disappeared installing ubuntu

2. BIOS not appering after installing UBUNTU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS not appering after installing UBUNTU: Dear Team,I had installed ubuntu on my laptop at the time of installation. i had selected an option that says wipe partition and install ubuntu.now i want to get back to windows. I have the bootable windows 10 usb but the grub doesn't recognize it.Also i cant access BIOS...
  3. BIOS not appering after installing UBUNTU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS not appering after installing UBUNTU: Dear Team,I had installed ubuntu on my laptop at the time of installation. i had selected an option that says wipe partition and install ubuntu.now i want to get back to windows. I have the bootable windows 10 usb but the grub doesn't recognize it.Also i cant access BIOS...
  4. BIOS not appering after installing UBUNTU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it.

Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it.: I installed Ubuntu over windows by accident. I do not care about my files I just want windows back. What is the quickest solution? I'm trying to mount the windows iso and it seems to get stuck at 37%...
  6. windows installation on ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows installation on ubuntu: hicurrently am using linux . but the linux os unable to run in pc .so i want to upgraded to windows 10 . what are the step should i follow .pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-on-ubuntu/b8ffb947-f2bf-48a8-97b1-23f7cb87ecc0
  7. windows installation on ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows installation on ubuntu: hicurrently am using linux . but the linux os unable to run in pc .so i want to upgraded to windows 10 . what are the step should i follow .pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-on-ubuntu/b8ffb947-f2bf-48a8-97b1-23f7cb87ecc0
  8. windows installation on ubuntu

9. installing Windows on Ubuntu

installing Windows on Ubuntu: I have Ubuntu 18.04 but I would like to install Windows 10 either along side it or instead. I have the ios on a usb that I have mounted using MultiWriter. When I restart the laptop and click boot options, the usb is not presented as one of the options. I would appreciate as...
  10. Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu

Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu: Since I've installed Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.1 on my PC, the USB installer just doesn't boot, it gives me a black screen. [ATTACH] Any other Linux USB installer seems to be booting normally. It just happens with Windows installers. So I can't install Windows because the...