Windows 10: Windows disconecting from Wi-Fi

Discus and support Windows disconecting from Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi!So,i have a problem that my laptop randomly disconnecting from Wi-Fi wireless.I use an Asus VivoBook with an AMD Ryzen 5,but summit,it has an Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Matei Văduva, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Windows disconecting from Wi-Fi

Hi!So,i have a problem that my laptop randomly disconnecting from Wi-Fi wireless.I use an Asus VivoBook with an AMD Ryzen 5,but summit,it has an Intel Dual Band wireless AC wireless adapter.Maybe it's a hardware incompatibility,maybe the wireless adapter is broken,or maybe it's from Windows.I own this laptop for 1 and a half years,almost 2,and i haven't this problem before 1 week disconnecting from Wi-Fi.Please help me.Thanks !

:)

Matei Văduva, Mar 31, 2021

2. lumia 550 wi-fi disconecting

lumia 550 wi-fi disconecting after few seconds.

OldřichHorák, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Norton Win User
    USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Windows disconecting from Wi-Fi

Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows disconecting from Wi-Fi

1. Windows disconecting from Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - disconecting

2. Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on: Internet connection on my pc keeps going out without a way to turn it back on. I restart my computer and that sometimes works but a hour later it just disconects again. I have tried network reset, uninstalling and reinstallng the adadptors, moving closer to the router,...
  3. Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on: Internet connection on my pc keeps going out without a way to turn it back on. I restart my computer and that sometimes works but a hour later it just disconects again. I have tried network reset, uninstalling and reinstallng the adadptors, moving closer to the router,...
  4. This Eror 0x80070643 make my game always Disconect when im play??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Eror 0x80070643 make my game always Disconect when im play??: when im playin some game always disconect or restart , idk but before my pc never like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-eror-0x80070643-make-my-game-always-disconect/df875384-ea22-4626-bf2c-fcf72ece58b8
  5. This Eror 0x80070643 make my game always Disconect when im play??

This Eror 0x80070643 make my game always Disconect when im play??: when im playin some game always disconect or restart , idk but before my pc never like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-eror-0x80070643-make-my-game-always-disconect/df875384-ea22-4626-bf2c-fcf72ece58b8
  6. This Eror 0x80070643 make my game always Disconect when im play??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting: so i use a msi gf 63 laptop and i get 2 error codes that tell me to reinstall my wifi drivers ive done that but the problem still persists ive even tried doing a clean installation of windows yet that didnt fix it right now with the latest wiif drivers the errors were alot...
  8. my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting

my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting: so i use a msi gf 63 laptop and i get 2 error codes that tell me to reinstall my wifi drivers ive done that but the problem still persists ive even tried doing a clean installation of windows yet that didnt fix it right now with the latest wiif drivers the errors were alot...
  9. My Internet disconects when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Internet disconects when playing games: The internet is fine when using chrome and other small applications.When I open Valorant and The Finals my network displays No Internetwhen I close the two games however my network returns. Also the network company I use doesn't have a data usage limitOther applications like...
  10. My Internet disconects when playing games

My Internet disconects when playing games: The internet is fine when using chrome and other small applications.When I open Valorant and The Finals my network displays No Internetwhen I close the two games however my network returns. Also the network company I use doesn't have a data usage limitOther applications like...