Windows 10: Windows disconnect from wifi if internet connection drops

Discus and support Windows disconnect from wifi if internet connection drops in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,This problem is a constant headache and i have experience it from windows 10.Scenario: I am connected to my home WiFi and i have not enabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Masoud Rahmani, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Windows disconnect from wifi if internet connection drops

Hello,This problem is a constant headache and i have experience it from windows 10.Scenario: I am connected to my home WiFi and i have not enabled "Connect Automatically" feature since i need to change network and with windows disconnect feature it would switch again and bring many misfortune. I use local network to share things with my family and whenever my access point lose internet connection windows suddenly disconnect from wifi and i want to break something.key point:1- connected to WiFi, no "connect automatically"2- access point lose internet connection.3- windows disconnect from a perf

:)

Masoud Rahmani, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Kari Win User

Connect and Disconnect internet

I just need to click the network icon in notification area, select my WiFi network and click Connect / Disconnect:

Windows disconnect from wifi if internet connection drops 79315d1485966897t-connect-disconnect-internet-2016_05_12_06_33_381.png

Selecting Connect automatically I don't have to enter the network security key manually:

Windows disconnect from wifi if internet connection drops 79316d1485966897t-connect-disconnect-internet-2016_05_12_06_35_472.png

Kari, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Honey Win User
    How to Schedule Auto shutdown when internet get disconnected?

thanks alot for effort, it would defenetly work but i got problem in one step,
    when i set action to run a program, i select "shutdown" and nothing happens. how to shutdown ?

Honey, Feb 2, 2023
  4. jhsurti Win User

Windows disconnect from wifi if internet connection drops

Connect and Disconnect internet

No it's not cellular. I have an internet service provider and I have a modem and a wifi router installed. In Windows 8 there was no issue as I described. In Windows 10 it's not that simple to connect or disconnect to my broadband. There are NO ISSUES connecting or disconnecting, I can do that but the steps involved are too many compared to the simplistic 2 clicks affair in windows 8.

jhsurti, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows disconnect from wifi if internet connection drops

1. Windows disconnect from wifi if internet connection drops - Similar Threads - disconnect wifi internet

2. WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time: Hi All,I have received a report that the internet connection is drop from time to time. And when I checked the WLANReport, I found that there is a change reason with"ChangeReason: CapabilityReset". Have anyone know what is it means? Network Adapter: RZ616 Wi-Fi 6E...
  3. WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time: Hi All,I have received a report that the internet connection is drop from time to time. And when I checked the WLANReport, I found that there is a change reason with"ChangeReason: CapabilityReset". Have anyone know what is it means? Network Adapter: RZ616 Wi-Fi 6E...
  4. WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows disconnect from wifi if internet connection drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows disconnect from wifi if internet connection drops: Hello,This problem is a constant headache and i have experience it from windows 10.Scenario: I am connected to my home WiFi and i have not enabled "Connect Automatically" feature since i need to change network and with windows disconnect feature it would switch again and...
  6. Wifi Disconnects when internet drops or becomes poor in quality.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Disconnects when internet drops or becomes poor in quality.: So this is something kind of new I'm noticing with windows 10. Lately, if the internet drops the wifi disconnects and says "action required". I'm using the default connection manager built into windows so there are no 3rd party apps creating this issue. I'm assuming it's a...
  7. Internet connection dropping

Internet connection dropping: I have a dual boot desktop Windows 10 Pro & Windows 7 Ultimate. Both versions are installed on separate ssd hard drives. I never have a problem with Windows 7 dropping my internet connection. but do have this problem with Windows 10. I could run for days without any problems...
  8. Wifi disconnects when internet connection drops

Wifi disconnects when internet connection drops: Hi I have a Samsung Note 9 which I use as a mobile hotspot When I connect my Surface Pro 6 to the wifi it works absolutely fine. I mostly use it on the train. When the train goes through a long tunnel or area with no signal, the internet connection is lost. Windows senses...
  9. Connected to WiFi, disconnected from internet - Laptop Only

Connected to WiFi, disconnected from internet - Laptop Only: Hi, Frequently, my laptop will be connected to the WiFi, however, the connection to the internet will drop. My laptop will show as being connected to the WiFi but will say "Connected, No Internet", my phone will remain connected to the WiFi and the internet will work...
  10. Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection

Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection: Dear all, I generally have good WiFI connection, but in two rooms so I am running a TP-Link system for Wifi through my powernet, which provides me with WiFI in our working space. No problems here. I have been noticing that on my laptop, when I sit in the living space, my...