Windows 10: windows disconnecting/connecting sounds repeatedly plays.

Discus and support windows disconnecting/connecting sounds repeatedly plays. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; title. while I'm playing or just idle, the disconnecting or connecting sound randomly starts playing, at first there are a few.. later on I'm flooded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/waseembirader_, Dec 26, 2020.

1. windows disconnecting/connecting sounds repeatedly plays.

title. while I'm playing or just idle, the disconnecting or connecting sound randomly starts playing, at first there are a few.. later on I'm flooded with those sounds.

submitted by /u/waseembirader_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/waseembirader_, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

windows disconnecting/connecting sounds repeatedly plays.

wireless headphone connected but sound disconnecting repeatedly

Hi Armyn,

There are various factors why sound may disconnect while using wireless headphone. It can be due to outdated sound drivers or corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried updating you sound drivers?
    • Have you tried using another headphone and check if the issue still persist?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if this works for you and if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

windows disconnecting/connecting sounds repeatedly plays.

1. windows disconnecting/connecting sounds repeatedly plays. - Similar Threads - disconnecting connecting sounds

2. Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keeps Playing USB Disconnect sound and seconds later plays USB Connect sound.: Recently my laptop has been doing this thing where if I pick it up or move it randomly plays the USB port disconnect sound Regardless of whether or not anything is plugged in moments later it will the play the USB port connect sound. I opened up my Event Viewer to view what...
  3. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device: This has happened a few times for me now. I found the fix, so I'm sharing it. I have fixed it each time by vacuuming out the port on the computer and the the USB wire end. Must have been a piece of dust or something interfering with the connection. Hope this helps you....
  4. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device: This has happened a few times for me now. I found the fix, so I'm sharing it. I have fixed it each time by vacuuming out the port on the computer and the the USB wire end. Must have been a piece of dust or something interfering with the connection. Hope this helps you....
  5. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. USB Disconnect sound keeps repeating

USB Disconnect sound keeps repeating: About every 3 seconds the usb disconnect sound plays. Im not unplugging anything or plugging anything in. This started when I updated Windows earlier. I looked around and saw something about unplugging all usb devices and plugging them back in, and when i tried that windows...
  7. Connect / Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connect / Disconnect Sound: Help! The "Connect" and "Disconnect" sounds are constantly activating. Very annoying. I went to the sound device manager and it does not give me the ability to "turn off". Also...a separate Community Thread offered some "Troubleshooting" tips however those did not...
  8. Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.

Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.: Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.264) I have been trying to narrow this down for several strait hours and giving this a first shot. No luck reviewing the forums for related issues. Randomly during use I get the Device Connect+Device Disconnect sound which seems to...
  9. Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Device Disconnect/Connecting Repeatedly.: Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.264) I have been trying to narrow this down for several strait hours and giving this a first shot. No luck reviewing the forums for related issues. Randomly during use I get the Device Connect+Device Disconnect sound which seems to...
  10. Device Disconnection sound repeated regularly

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Disconnection sound repeated regularly: I have just updated windows 8.1 to 10. I am hearing the sound heard when disconnecting a USB device all the time - Sometimes every 30 seconds, sometimes every minute. Sometimes not as frequent but usually very frequent. I have noticed a few things - In task manager the...