Windows 10: windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC

Discus and support windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; this started like a week ago and every day i let it do disk checking with the hopes that it wont do the same thing the next day but boy was i wrong and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ToastestRoast, Feb 7, 2021.

1. windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC

this started like a week ago and every day i let it do disk checking with the hopes that it wont do the same thing the next day but boy was i wrong and now I'm so annoyed i don't know how to make it stop doing disk checking every time i boot up my pc. please please help would be soo greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/ToastestRoast
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ToastestRoast, Feb 7, 2021

2. Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Feb 7, 2021
  3. no boot

hi, new pc builder here. i just built a pc and tried to boot it up with a windows xp disk that came with my old computer. nothing happens, and it may be because i have a crippled disk, that is, maybe it is just a restore or repair disk. in any event, i won't buy windows again until windows 7 is issued and maybe not even then. in an attempt to get the new system to boot up i just ordered an ubuntu linux disk. if the linux disk does not get the pc booted up, what suggestions does the forum have? for background info, i can get the bios without a problem. i also get some memory test screen all the time also (the odd thing about the memory test screen is that it says that the system has a cpu that i definitely did not build the pc with). any ideas from the forum members for getting this system booted up? thanks for your suggestions.

arm and hand, Feb 7, 2021
  4. windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC

Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC

1. windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC - Similar Threads - disk checking every

2. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  3. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  4. Disk Check on EVERY Boot since Dusting the PC!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Check on EVERY Boot since Dusting the PC!: Hi all,I was wondering if you could advise me with this 'issue' I have.Every time I boot Windows, I get a prompt that I have 10 seconds to skip Disk Checking.I obviously left the checking to continue the first time and multiple times after that, however the process goes to...
  5. Disk Check on EVERY Boot since Dusting the PC!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Check on EVERY Boot since Dusting the PC!: Hi all,I was wondering if you could advise me with this 'issue' I have.Every time I boot Windows, I get a prompt that I have 10 seconds to skip Disk Checking.I obviously left the checking to continue the first time and multiple times after that, however the process goes to...
  6. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Check appearing every time on start up.: Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let...
  7. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Check appearing every time on start up.: Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let...
  8. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Disk Drive Checks Every Time I Boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disk Drive Checks Every Time I Boot: Hello! I've gone through some threads here but I thought I should make my own regarding this issue. For a couple months now, my computer has been checking the disk drive every time I boot- and though I've let it check for errors and let it run through many times probably...
  10. Check disk at every boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Check disk at every boot?: Does anyone have this issue? After this update check disk came up on every boot and it won’t complete ... submitted by /u/russianheat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwyg7c/check_disk_at_every_boot/