Windows 10: windows diskcleanup

Discus and support windows diskcleanup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay i Have contacted microsoft and I still have a problem with disc cleanup it shows 123kb temporary internet files with a lock then further down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sueulrich1, Nov 8, 2018.

1. windows diskcleanup

Okay i Have contacted microsoft and I still have a problem with disc cleanup

it shows 123kb temporary internet files with a lock

then further down the list temporary files is now at 908 kb it grows larger everyday

I have run scans for health check, restore health check and a sfc scan which said it repaired

one corrupted file

also I noticed in settings under storage I do a storage cleanup and there is no change

but under storage the amount of space has gone from 34 .6 last week to this evening 38.3kb and seems to keep climbing

which it wasnt doing before

anyone else having a problems with disc cleanup in windows 10

:)

sueulrich1, Nov 8, 2018

2. Is Win 10 Diskcleanup broken ??

My Aug 9 2016 Win 10 check for updates indicated my system was "up to date",yet when I ran diskcleanup it took 25 minutes for the progress bar to go from left to right then continued to run for over 1 hr and 20 minutes before closing.

This suggests diskcleanup is broken. Am I correct ??

DA_systemsr, Nov 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows diskcleanup

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

windows diskcleanup

1. windows diskcleanup - Similar Threads - diskcleanup

2. Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?: I need to delete files in C:\windows\systemtemp on startup. A blog indicated that I may be able to modify DiskCleanup by adding that path using these steps:Just in case someone wants it. Add an extra folder to this registry path:@...
  3. Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?: I need to delete files in C:\windows\systemtemp on startup. A blog indicated that I may be able to modify DiskCleanup by adding that path using these steps:Just in case someone wants it. Add an extra folder to this registry path:@...
  4. Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need to run automatic Diskcleanup,temp files clear.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to run automatic Diskcleanup,temp files clear.: We are using Labtech tool. Please share any Powershell script for the below things to run automatic mode for all the pcs. How to clear the below things from all the clients pcs? Temp %temp% from all the user profiles Prefetch Old Prefetch data DNS cachne Ingternet...
  6. CANNOT DELETE windows.old (DiskCleanup and cmd.exe methods dont work)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CANNOT DELETE windows.old (DiskCleanup and cmd.exe methods dont work): I was stupid and manually tried to delete windows.old. Didn't work. So then I decided to see how to properly do it. Well apparently by manually trying to delete the files, when I tried to use diskcleanup and look for the "Previous Windows Installation" check box does not show...