Windows 10: Windows Display Language in KHMER

Discus and support Windows Display Language in KHMER in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I'm from Cambodia and I'm planning to have our language as one on the Windows Display Language Which will allow our Cambodian people easy to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrinThailong, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Windows Display Language in KHMER

Hi,I'm from Cambodia and I'm planning to have our language as one on the Windows Display Language Which will allow our Cambodian people easy to understand about the Technology. But May I ask how and what should I do to get our own language on the Windows Display.

:)

ChrinThailong, Aug 9, 2021
  2. petrib Win User

Khmer Language Pack

Nokia is not providing/supporting any user-installable language packs.

You could try finding a compatible font file and replace the system font with one that supports Khmer characters (if all you need is for the N73 to display the language correctly).

For proper Khmer operations, you'd need an N73 which has been installed with a firmware version with Khmer support. I don't know whether such a version is available.

petrib, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Khmer Language Pack

My wife using Nokia N73 ME, When I sent Khmer text Message from My Nokia 2630 to N73, N73 shows the text in square! How to make Nokia N73 shows Khmer?

Do I need to install Khmer Language Pack to N73? How can I get the Khmer language Pack?

Best regards,

Rithy

khmer---01, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Windows Display Language in KHMER

Maurizio (D), Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Display Language in KHMER

1. Windows Display Language in KHMER - Similar Threads - Display Language KHMER

2. Windows Spotlight suddenly in Khmer script?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight suddenly in Khmer script?: For the past couple days the Windows Spotlight showed me this lovely picture, but all text is in the Cambodian Khmer script, despite my language settings being in English. Is there any explanation for this?https://imgur.com/a/Q5jr6KLHad to include an Imgur link as uploading...
  3. Windows Spotlight suddenly in Khmer script?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight suddenly in Khmer script?: For the past couple days the Windows Spotlight showed me this lovely picture, but all text is in the Cambodian Khmer script, despite my language settings being in English. Is there any explanation for this?https://imgur.com/a/Q5jr6KLHad to include an Imgur link as uploading...
  4. Windows display language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows display language: I bought a laptop from Italy and it has its own windows 10. The windows display language is Italian, I want to change it in English but there is not any other language....
  5. Windows display language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows display language: I bought a laptop from Italy and it has its own windows 10. The windows display language is Italian, I want to change it in English but there is not any other language....
  6. How do I change the font of the Khmer Language specifically?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font of the Khmer Language specifically?: So, I think the Khmer Font is ugly and I want to change it, problem is that the font it uses is also used for Thai and Lao. I want to change only Khmer specifically, how could I do this?...
  7. Windows display language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows display language: I bought a Laptop in Mexico, it had a single language windows 10 Home installation in Spanish. I bought the windows 10 Pro from Windows store and went to update centre to install things. I now wnt to change the display language but I am still seeing a single language...
  8. Display Language

Display Language: Hi, my laptop was unable to change the display language from Chinese to English. Please suggest me a solution.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-language/b18ad44f-b98c-4a82-9d6e-bec2bcef1ae9
  9. Windows display language.

Windows display language.: I have windows 10 education and I want to change the display language to Arabic so after installing the Arabic language - even though it says display language available- I couldn't find the option to choose it as a display language....
  10. Windows display language

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows display language: Hi all, I would like to make a global setting on my PC for ALL accounts. I have English (Australia) installed and also United Kingdom. Attachment 39471 I would like to set this to my Current User setting but, as can be seen in the pic, it directs Windows to make any...