Windows 10: Windows display language

Discus and support Windows display language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I would like to make a global setting on my PC for ALL accounts. I have English (Australia) installed and also United Kingdom. Attachment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pendaws, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Pendaws Win User

Windows display language

Hi all, I would like to make a global setting on my PC for ALL accounts.
    I have English (Australia) installed and also United Kingdom.
    Attachment 39471

I would like to set this to my Current User setting but, as can be seen in the pic,
    it directs Windows to make any NEW user accounts to American display??
    Is there a way I can change this? I have googled for about an hour and still
    have found no solution. Anyone have an idea? *Smile

:)

Pendaws, Sep 25, 2015

2. Windows 10 Home Single Language - Change Display Language

Hi,

I have a laptop that came pre-installed by the manufacturer with Windows 10 Home Single Language. The display language is English US. Is there any way to change the display language to another language such as Greek? I don't want to have multiple display
    languages, which I know that is a feature supported in Home and Pro editions. I just need to replace the current display language or reinstall and use Greek as the sole display language. Is this possible or is the product key tied to the current display
    language and therefore I am forced to use that display language?

Thanks in advance.

Yiannos Yiangou, Sep 25, 2015
  3. can i install hindi language in windows phone 7.5?

The display languages included on your Windows Phone are set during manufacturing by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and mobile operator based on languages that are available from Microsoft. There may be multiple display languages installed on
    the phone by the OEM, but each OEM installs a different set of languages.

The Windows Phone update process cannot add or remove display languages. Although newer versions of the Windows Phone software might add support for additional display languages, the new languages will only be available on new phones. After you update your
    phone, you'll continue to have the same display languages that you had before the update.

Here are the steps to view available display languages:

• From the Start screen, flick left and tap Settings .
    • Tap Region+language.
    • Tap the language listed under Display language to see which other languages are available.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 25, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Windows display language

Select New users (bottom of the language dialog, your first screenshot), click OK. That's it.

5. Pendaws Win User
    Thanks VERY much for that. *Smile

Pendaws, Sep 26, 2015
  6. Kari Win User
    You are welcome *Smile

Kari, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows display language

1. Windows display language - Similar Threads - display language

2. How to replace foreign display language in Single Language Edition with English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to replace foreign display language in Single Language Edition with English: I have a HP Pavilion laptop with WIN 10 Single Language Portuguese Brazil that wish to remove and replace with English USA . Do NOT wish to keep Portuguese display language, but remove completely and replace with English, respecting the single language of my WIN 10 license....
  3. How to replace foreign display language in Single Language Edition with English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to replace foreign display language in Single Language Edition with English: I have a HP Pavilion laptop with WIN 10 Single Language Portuguese Brazil that wish to remove and replace with English USA . Do NOT wish to keep Portuguese display language, but remove completely and replace with English, respecting the single language of my WIN 10 license....
  4. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language: Hello;This is a little long story to tell, as I did lots to achieve my goal, yet failed. I appreciate if you read all of the writing to help me. As a german learner, I decided to change the system language in my laptop including the display language to german. However, after...
  5. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language: Hello;This is a little long story to tell, as I did lots to achieve my goal, yet failed. I appreciate if you read all of the writing to help me. As a german learner, I decided to change the system language in my laptop including the display language to german. However, after...
  6. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

7. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

8. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language