Windows 10: Windows "Display Orientation " Confusion with adding a pen tablet

Discus and support Windows "Display Orientation " Confusion with adding a pen tablet in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Win 10 v2004 Im using a new Huion Kamvas 13 running on a Windows 10 v 2004. I want to rotate the tablet display 180to put the buttons on the right so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Kupuna, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Kupuna Win User

Windows "Display Orientation " Confusion with adding a pen tablet

Win 10 v2004
    Im using a new Huion Kamvas 13 running on a Windows 10 v 2004. I want to rotate the tablet display 180to put the buttons on the right so I can draw left-handed. The Huion setup interface has a 180 button, but it has no effect, on either my main screen or the tablet screen.
    Windows has a Display Orientation setting that includes Landscape Flipped. The tablet image flips right to left, which is what I want. To be readable, it also turns upside down. Then, if I rotate the tablet, the buttons are on the right, where I want them. However, the main display also flips upside down. I cant use the mouse easily and visually it is very distracting.
    Is there some way to arrange the Display Orientation setting so my main screen image stays upright and the tablet display flips right to left, rotated 180?

:)

Kupuna, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Kupuna Win User

Win 10 v2004
    I’m using a new Huion Kamvas 13 running on a Windows 10 v 2004. I want to rotate the tablet display 180°to put the buttons on the right so I can draw left-handed. The Huion setup interface has a 180° button, but it has no effect, on either my main screen or the tablet screen.
    Windows has a Display Orientation setting that includes Landscape Flipped. The tablet image flips right to left, which is what I want. To be readable, it also turns upside down. Then, if I rotate the tablet, the buttons are on the right, where I want them. However, the main display also flips upside down. I can’t use the mouse easily and visually it is very distracting.
    Is there some way to arrange the Display Orientation setting so my main screen image stays upright and the tablet display flips right to left, rotated 180?

Kupuna, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Display orientation has changed in Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform you that this issue might arise due to the change in the orientation settings in Windows 10 Operating system. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Display.
    • Select Display settings from the list of results.
    • Now choose an orientation to landscape and check if that helps.

Or you may try resizing the windows by pressing
    CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow.

Hope the information helps. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 26, 2020
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

thomaseg1, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows "Display Orientation " Confusion with adding a pen tablet - Similar Threads - Display Orientation Confusion

2. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  3. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  4. Pen tablet not working on extended display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen tablet not working on extended display: I am a 3d artist and I have to use pen tablet on a regular basis. I use 2 monitors as extended displays. Recently I upgraded my windows to win 11. Now the problem is my pen tab doesn't work on the secondary display, it's working on on the primary monitor. I have tried...
  5. Pen tablet not working on extended display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen tablet not working on extended display: I am a 3d artist and I have to use pen tablet on a regular basis. I use 2 monitors as extended displays. Recently I upgraded my windows to win 11. Now the problem is my pen tab doesn't work on the secondary display, it's working on on the primary monitor. I have tried...
  6. Windows "Display Orientation " Confusion with adding a pen tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows "Display Orientation " Confusion with adding a pen tablet: Win 10 v2004 Im using a new Huion Kamvas 13 running on a Windows 10 v 2004. I want to rotate the tablet display 180to put the buttons on the right so I can draw left-handed. The Huion setup interface has a 180 button, but it has no effect, on either my main screen or the...
  7. Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet: I recently bought a Wacom One Creative Pen Display. The drivers are up-to-date and the device turns on. My computer acknowledges it as connected, but it still will not display anything. It only says "No Signal." I even bought an HDMI adapter, but it still does not work. I'm...
  8. Display Orientation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Orientation: Kindly give me the short key for changing of display orientation and make it unchanged as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-orientation/129bd3f4-9fcf-48bf-af21-ecee31ad350f
  9. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  10. display orientation

in Windows 10 Customization
    display orientation: Display orientation is not editable. How to fix it?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-orientation/f45b7cb1-8a3c-4a90-997f-38676ea8d6bd