Windows 10: Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open

Discus and support Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is a recent problem where some apps, like AMD Ryzen Master, start up and then crash. When these apps crash, the display cuts out for a second as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Garen Geiz, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open

This is a recent problem where some apps, like AMD Ryzen Master, start up and then crash. When these apps crash, the display cuts out for a second as well. Some apps, like Ccleaner, make my computer crash entirely. Could this be a problem with Windows Defender or maybe something else? I scanned my computer and there were no viruses.

:)

Garen Geiz, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 17, 2022
  3. rquez Win User
    Monitor Display Slightly Cut Off

Display Specs

• 2560x1440 Qnix 2710 Montior
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
    The bottom part of my display is cut off. The cut is very slight and I can't see the blue highlighed line that shows an app currently running in the taskbar.

Also notifications get cut in half because they display at the bottom right corner of the screen.

A partial solution to this is using the NVIDIA control panel to resize the display to 2560x1426, but that makes the font blurry.

I have the latest drivers for my graphics card.

Taking a screenshot, shows the accurate display without the cut off so I took a picture.

imgur.com

I did not have this problem on Windows 8.1 or 7

Thank you

rquez, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open

1. Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open - Similar Threads - display randomly cuts

2. Wifi Cutting out randomly when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Cutting out randomly when playing: Hello When im playing games my wifi just randomly cuts out checked event viewer after it disconnedts and theres WLAN AutoConfig detected limited connectivity, attempting automatic recovery.Recovery Type: 4Error Code: 0x0Trigger Reason: 5IP Family: 0 and A timeout was reached...
  3. Wifi Cutting out randomly when playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Cutting out randomly when playing: Hello When im playing games my wifi just randomly cuts out checked event viewer after it disconnedts and theres WLAN AutoConfig detected limited connectivity, attempting automatic recovery.Recovery Type: 4Error Code: 0x0Trigger Reason: 5IP Family: 0 and A timeout was reached...
  4. Wifi Cutting out randomly when playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open: This is a recent problem where some apps, like AMD Ryzen Master, start up and then crash. When these apps crash, the display cuts out for a second as well. Some apps, like Ccleaner, make my computer crash entirely. Could this be a problem with Windows Defender or maybe...
  6. Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows display randomly cuts out when some apps open: This is a recent problem where some apps, like AMD Ryzen Master, start up and then crash. When these apps crash, the display cuts out for a second as well. Some apps, like Ccleaner, make my computer crash entirely. Could this be a problem with Windows Defender or maybe...
  7. Audio cuts out randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cuts out randomly: Hello This problem started happening in 2 months ago. The problem is that the audio in my headsett just cuts out randomly, and does not come back on unless I disconnect and reconnect my headsett. I have tried troubleshooting, updating drivers, and restarting. Nothing has...
  8. Mic randomly cuts out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic randomly cuts out: Hello reddit people I have a issue where my mic will just randomly cut out and i have to disable it and re enable it in the sound control panel i have tried my brothers headset same thing also have tried multiple usb ports same thingi have a hyper x cloud 2 headset mici tried...
  9. Wifi cutting out randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi cutting out randomly: Sometimes, maybe once or twice a week, my wifi cuts off on my computer randomly. It only lasts for around ten seconds before reconnecting, but it really interrupts games. The wifi on my other devices doesn't cut out, only on my computer and I don't know how to fix it :...
  10. Audio randomly cutting out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio randomly cutting out: Can someone help me but for some odd reason for the past couple of days I've been experiencing audio cutting out(as shown https://gyazo.com/2eebf219956e244eabed33609ed374e3 )? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my audio driver to the point where I even did a hard...