Windows 10: Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile

Discus and support Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 will load all the way to displaying my background (displaying stock photo, ease of access and wifi) but then is permanently stuck without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by myraccote2, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile

Windows 10 will load all the way to displaying my background (displaying stock photo, ease of access and wifi) but then is permanently stuck without opening to my desktop. Cntrl-Alt delete, Windows+ any key flash my profile name for a second but then nothing loads. Clicking on screen - my profile name shows for a second then nothing loads. I have run startup repair and received a message, cannot be repaired. I have also loaded my oldest restore point and nothing seems to work. I went to run chkdsk /f from the command prompt, but the warning is that the drive will be dismounted and I am concerned that doing so would delete my files. Any advice - that would allow me to keep my files intact and regain profile access? Thanks.

:)

myraccote2, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2019
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 23, 2019
  4. VinceB Win User

Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile

User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

Brink:
    I am using registry editor from command prompt. Drilled down to c:windows\system32\config inside the Load Hive dialog window. Have selected (checked box) the SAM file; clicking on Open opens error message that says:

SAM
    This file is in use.
    Enter a new name or close the file that's open in another program.

_______

I am at a loss, since I am not running any other program!

Any suggestions?

The SAM file is listed as being 64KB file size.

VinceB, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile

1. Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile - Similar Threads - Displays Home Screen

2. Loading profile windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Loading profile windows 10: My windows is not loading my profile. I created local user account previously and use it for a while for testing but I already deleted it. My admin profile which is Microsoft account was able to load and able to sign in properly after that however after few signed in today I...
  3. Loading profile windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading profile windows 10: My windows is not loading my profile. I created local user account previously and use it for a while for testing but I already deleted it. My admin profile which is Microsoft account was able to load and able to sign in properly after that however after few signed in today I...
  4. Loading profile windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. User profile not loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile not loaded: Hello people!! Need en urgent help in solving the user profile issue in windows 11. I had recently updated my pc from windows 10 to 11. After a day of updating my pc I decided to reset my pc with local reinstall option. But unfortunately the system turned off without charge...
  6. User profile not loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile not loaded: Hello people!! Need en urgent help in solving the user profile issue in windows 11. I had recently updated my pc from windows 10 to 11. After a day of updating my pc I decided to reset my pc with local reinstall option. But unfortunately the system turned off without charge...
  7. Window 10 home profiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window 10 home profiles: Where are the windows 10 Home version profiles stored and how do you view them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-profiles/6b66d7a0-d853-43ef-8def-7055570dff13
  8. temporary profile loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    temporary profile loaded: Each time I log on to my computer it loads a new profile...how come? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile-loaded/05397ed1-3beb-48dc-8164-73b73ea4c8c6
  9. Forever loading on profile screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forever loading on profile screen.: I keep having to force restart my computer a dozen or more times to get past the login screen. If I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit cancel it just takes me to the desktop with nothing loaded and a forever loading circle. While trying to get some games to run I had also downloaded...
  10. Profile cannot load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile cannot load: Im using my correct login but this keeps appearing. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-cannot-load/805734d5-95af-4bfb-acd9-dbbfbd801a8d