Windows 10: Windows distorted some unfocused part of window or all of it.

Discus and support Windows distorted some unfocused part of window or all of it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some time in some apps like VS Code or Slack I see this [ATTACH] When the app's window or part of it unfocused then Windows distorted it like on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KirillSafronov, May 27, 2020.

1. Windows distorted some unfocused part of window or all of it.

Some time in some apps like VS Code or Slack I see this Windows distorted some unfocused part of window or all of it. 17a6e411-2abc-4798-bfd0-9309693c5790?upload=true.png

When the app's window or part of it unfocused then Windows distorted it like on the picture above. For example: when I edit code in VS Code then part of the window with code looks well but the File Explorer and menu change a detalization level. It's happening with apps created at the electron js framework VS Code, Slack, MS Teams. I've didn't meet that problem in Browsers or Windows apps.

I installed the latest display driver but it doesn't help.

Please help me. It is very unnerving.

:)

KirillSafronov, May 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2020
  3. Opie540 Win User
    sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, May 27, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows distorted some unfocused part of window or all of it.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows distorted some unfocused part of window or all of it.

1. Windows distorted some unfocused part of window or all of it. - Similar Threads - distorted unfocused part

2. Sudden change in language on some part of windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden change in language on some part of windows.: i have issue that i just noticed maybe it happend after the update. the photo before the log in on my desktop shows chinese language. how do i fix it ? its the like what you see phrase or something turned into chinese language idk why. anyone knows how to fix ? im on windows...
  3. Sudden change in language on some part of windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden change in language on some part of windows.: i have issue that i just noticed maybe it happend after the update. the photo before the log in on my desktop shows chinese language. how do i fix it ? its the like what you see phrase or something turned into chinese language idk why. anyone knows how to fix ? im on windows...
  4. Text too small in some parts of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text too small in some parts of Windows: Hello! I have recently got an 14 inch Asus laptop. I found the text too small for my vision, so I modified some settings to make it bigger. The problem is it does not increase in all parts of Windows. I attach photos with my settings sorry for the foreign language, hope you...
  5. Some parts of the Windows 10 interface are unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some parts of the Windows 10 interface are unresponsive: Hello,For a couple of weeks, parts of the Windows 10 UI has been unresponsive. It is hard to describe, but it seems like the graphical part of the interface doesn't render on screen. But if I lock my session and unlock it, then the interface updates properly and displays on...
  6. Some parts of the Windows 10 interface are unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some parts of the Windows 10 interface are unresponsive: Hello,For a couple of weeks, parts of the Windows 10 UI has been unresponsive. It is hard to describe, but it seems like the graphical part of the interface doesn't render on screen. But if I lock my session and unlock it, then the interface updates properly and displays on...
  7. Windows language changes in some parts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows language changes in some parts: My brother recently set up a pc with windows on it for me, a week or two later some parts of the system changed to being in Japanese and im not sure how to change it back..for example, If i open up Terminal, most of the stuff there is in Japanese, and changing the language in...
  8. Windows language changes in some parts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows language changes in some parts: My brother recently set up a pc with windows on it for me, a week or two later some parts of the system changed to being in Japanese and im not sure how to change it back..for example, If i open up Terminal, most of the stuff there is in Japanese, and changing the language in...
  9. Mouseclicks unfocus the clicked windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouseclicks unfocus the clicked windows: This is crossposted from /r/TechSupport, posting here to hopefully find someone who can help: A few weeks ago, I had an issue where all of the sudden, I couldn't click on things anymore. Wherever I would click, it felt like I clicked 'through' the window rather than 'on' it....
  10. Distortion in Some Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Distortion in Some Windows: distortion.png So certain colors in a few programs get distorted, especially when I'm focused on another program. I did some research on it but none of the fixes seemed to really work. I have Intel Graphics and a 1650 Ti in my laptop. When I disabled Intel Graphics and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 slack distorted window