Windows 10: Windows dll errors, among others.

Discus and support Windows dll errors, among others. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive had nothong but problems since upgrading to Windows 10. Currently im getting the error "c:\Windows\System32\version.dll is either not designed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HermioneDanger, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Windows dll errors, among others.

Ive had nothong but problems since upgrading to Windows 10. Currently im getting the error "c:\Windows\System32\version.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f."

I have already reinstalled windows a dozen times in the past week or two, typically itit just crash issues that end up with me getting stuck in the automatic repair trap, this problem has only started happening recently. Short of a completely fried SSD keeping windows from running properly, im totally out of ideas as to what could be the issue.

Windows 10 installed on ocz SSD

Msi 970 gaming motherboard

Msi 750ti graphics card

Amd 6300 six core processor

Cant remember how much ram, but enough

:)

HermioneDanger, Apr 7, 2019
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Apr 7, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Windows dll errors, among others.

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Windows dll errors, among others. :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows dll errors, among others.

1. Windows dll errors, among others. - Similar Threads - dll errors among

2. Can't boot into safe mode in Windows 11 among other errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot into safe mode in Windows 11 among other errors: This thread has been posted before but this one is just strange to me. To preface, this all started when I changed my motherboard which resulted in system exception not handled BSODs and I couldn't boot into Windows at all. However, I was able to boot into safe mode. Nothing...
  3. Can't boot into safe mode in Windows 11 among other errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't boot into safe mode in Windows 11 among other errors: This thread has been posted before but this one is just strange to me. To preface, this all started when I changed my motherboard which resulted in system exception not handled BSODs and I couldn't boot into Windows at all. However, I was able to boot into safe mode. Nothing...
  4. Network issues among other things

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issues among other things: I am running Windows 10, 21H2. For starters, I am missing a lot of app icons in the Start Menu. Network and Internet settings crash the moment I try to open them while connected to a network. Speaking of networks, the icon on the bottom right used to show Identifying...,...
  5. Windows BOSD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION among other errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BOSD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION among other errors: Hi,I keep getting BOSD on my laptop DELL Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 and actually i got a BOSD while writing this postThis is the mini dump https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzp2ko9og9w7pok/051222-10406-01.zip?dl=0 And this is the one happened during writing this post...
  6. Windows BOSD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION among other errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BOSD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION among other errors: Hi,I keep getting BOSD on my laptop DELL Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 and actually i got a BOSD while writing this postThis is the mini dump https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzp2ko9og9w7pok/051222-10406-01.zip?dl=0 And this is the one happened during writing this post...
  7. Windows BOSD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION among other errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. WHEA Uncorrectable Error among others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error among others: Hello. My pc has been ramping up the BSODs lately, it started from maybe once a month to several times a day, especially when actively gaming, although they do happen even when I'm just on Facebook. The most frequent ones are WHEA Uncorrectable Error and DPC Watchdog...
  9. shell32.dll error and other problems?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    shell32.dll error and other problems?: Hello, there's a problem with my windows 10 laptop, I don't exactly know whats wrong, but when I login to my account it always says something about shell32.dll missing. Ever since that happened I wasn't able to press anything, the WiFi icon is gone and I can't connect to the...
  10. scrolling issues among others

in Windows 10 Support
    scrolling issues among others: I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10. When I bought it, it performed flawlessly. Now, after who knows how many updates, not so well. Frequently, scrolling rushes away from me as though I gave the touch screen the sharpest “flick” imaginable. This happens at least once...