Windows 10: Windows docing station

Discus and support Windows docing station in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a docing station to hook up my monitor to my laptop and I like to use both screens at once. Recently only one screen would show at a time. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnWeaver_318, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Windows docing station

I use a docing station to hook up my monitor to my laptop and I like to use both screens at once. Recently only one screen would show at a time. I don't know what is wrong.

:)

JohnWeaver_318, Apr 15, 2021
  2. jackin Win User

I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.

1. I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.
    2. When i'm on docking station system says i'm connected to home Wi-Fi, but when i browse says not connected.
    3. Other devices connected to home Wi-Fi has no issue.
    4. What steps can i take to resolve the issue other than updating Wi-Fi adapter driver?

jackin, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    DVI not working on extended monitor with Surface Book docking station

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Make sure the power light for the docking station is on

• Make sure the monitor is getting power

• Make sure the cable is connected properly to the monitor

• Unplug and reconnect the Mini-DVI adapter on the back of your docking station

• Try flipping the connector for the adapter over (turns out some adapters can go in upside-down)

• Take the Surface out of the docking station then put it back in

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Windows docing station

Unable to connect Weather station to COMM port 1

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of weather station?

• Have you upgrade to Windows 7 to Windows 10 or have you purchased a new computer with Windows 10?
    I suggest you to try connecting to the port 2 and verify the result.

If you have any USB adapter given with your weather station, I suggest you to use the adapter to connect to the system and check if the device is visible.

Please get back to us with the necessary information and we will be glad to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows docing station

1. Windows docing station - Similar Threads - docing station

2. Our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station Has Gone Dark Again!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station Has Gone Dark Again!: So -Two years after our re-engineered fix for our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station it’s gone dark again. I reapplied the 2022 fix and even got a new IO code but no luck. I’m assuming it has to do with weather.io and connecting to it’s servers. Anybody have a...
  3. Our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station Has Gone Dark Again!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station Has Gone Dark Again!: So -Two years after our re-engineered fix for our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station it’s gone dark again. I reapplied the 2022 fix and even got a new IO code but no luck. I’m assuming it has to do with weather.io and connecting to it’s servers. Anybody have a...
  4. USB C Docking Station Crashes Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB C Docking Station Crashes Windows 11: I just had an update on my Dell Laptop which now crashes Windows to the blue screen whenever I plug in my docking station in even without anything connected to it. The docking station is this one. This is not happening when I connect my Dell Adapter for HDMI and USB to the...
  5. USB C Docking Station Crashes Windows 11

USB C Docking Station Crashes Windows 11: I just had an update on my Dell Laptop which now crashes Windows to the blue screen whenever I plug in my docking station in even without anything connected to it. The docking station is this one. This is not happening when I connect my Dell Adapter for HDMI and USB to the...
  6. EC-WS115 Sharp Weather Station. No CD for brand new unit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EC-WS115 Sharp Weather Station. No CD for brand new unit: I bought a brand new unit still in the wrapper, but there's no CD. There aren't any download links that work either. Does anyone have a copy of the CD I can use to set up my new paperweight? I have already done the updates to use a different API but I need the original...
  7. EC-WS115 Sharp Weather Station. No CD for brand new unit

EC-WS115 Sharp Weather Station. No CD for brand new unit: I bought a brand new unit still in the wrapper, but there's no CD. There aren't any download links that work either. Does anyone have a copy of the CD I can use to set up my new paperweight? I have already done the updates to use a different API but I need the original...
  8. Issues detecting external monitors with HP Docking Station on windows 11 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues detecting external monitors with HP Docking Station on windows 11 Laptop: Hi all,I have a HP monitor HP E24u G4 FHD USB-C and a HP laptop HP Elitebook 830 G8 that runs on Windows 11. Both my laptop and monitor work perfectly when connected to each other.I have just bought a HP USB-C/A Universal Dock G2. When I connect my HP monitor to my HP docking...
  9. Issues detecting external monitors with HP Docking Station on windows 11 Laptop

Issues detecting external monitors with HP Docking Station on windows 11 Laptop: Hi all,I have a HP monitor HP E24u G4 FHD USB-C and a HP laptop HP Elitebook 830 G8 that runs on Windows 11. Both my laptop and monitor work perfectly when connected to each other.I have just bought a HP USB-C/A Universal Dock G2. When I connect my HP monitor to my HP docking...
  10. windows 10 1909 preferred cores - changes only to power plan options or hard-doced ones as...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 1909 preferred cores - changes only to power plan options or hard-doced ones as...: ive been modifying my windows power plans since many years to optimize the performance and battery drain of my notebooks, so my question is, will the changes with 1909 due today only alter the default values of already available, mostly hidden power plan options, or will...