Windows 10: Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time

Discus and support Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently installed a USB Bluetooth adapter in my desktop. Device manager recognizes the adapter and the driver and says it's functioning normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CJ8235, Oct 15, 2018.

1. CJ8235 Win User

Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time

I recently installed a USB Bluetooth adapter in my desktop. Device manager recognizes the adapter and the driver and says it's functioning normally ("This device is working normally"). However the Bluetooth service within windows seemingly doesn't recognize the adapter. Running the troubleshooter yields, "Bluetooth is not available on this device." I checked services and the Bluetooth Support Service is running and set to automatic. I also tried different drivers and rebooted several times. What else can I do to troubleshoot?

:)

CJ8235, Oct 15, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 15, 2018
  3. thls87 Win User
    MSI X1800XL doesn´t start.. =(

Didn´t work...*Oh Well Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time :eek:hwell:

It says ''Adapter not found''

I tried with ATIFLASH and FLASHROM...

Both doesn´t recognize the card =/

What should I do??

Garbage? *Cry :cry: *Cry :cry: *Cry :cry:

thls87, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time

Bluetooth USB Adapter Not Recognizing Devices

Hi Nate,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to a variety of reasons. It can be a driver issue or corrupted system files.

That being said, please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about your concern:

• Is your Windows 10 updated?
    • Have you tried reinstalling your Bluetooth driver?
    • When did the issue start? What were the changes made before the issue started?
    • Did your Bluetooth USB adapter recognize the same devices before?

If you haven't tried reinstalling your Bluetooth driver, here's how:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click the driver under Bluetooth, then select
      Uninstall
    • Restart your laptop to automatically reinstall the drivers. Make sure that you update the driver after re-installation.

In the meantime, you can run the Hardware and Devices, and the Network Adapter Troubleshooters to find and repair problems with your devices, hardware, wireless, and other network adapters.

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices/Network Adapter to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

To make sure that you're not experiencing an account specific issue, kindly
    create another administrator account
    and observe if the
    issue will still be present.

Let us know the result of the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time

1. Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time - Similar Threads - does doesn't recognize

2. USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly: Hello, a while ago I bought a USB Bluetooth adapter for my pc since the previous one I had stopped working. When I got this adapter it simply was not doing anything, I tried everything I could possibly find on the internet so I simply gave up. Now I decided to try again, so I...
  3. USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly: Hello, a while ago I bought a USB Bluetooth adapter for my pc since the previous one I had stopped working. When I got this adapter it simply was not doing anything, I tried everything I could possibly find on the internet so I simply gave up. Now I decided to try again, so I...
  4. USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows: After installing drivers for my Bluetooth adapter, I noticed that I can no longer use Bluetooth on my PC since there is no option to turn it on and in Device Manager it says that the adapter is "disconnected" Code 45.And after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, the...
  6. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows: After installing drivers for my Bluetooth adapter, I noticed that I can no longer use Bluetooth on my PC since there is no option to turn it on and in Device Manager it says that the adapter is "disconnected" Code 45.And after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, the...
  7. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

8. WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter

WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter: Hi,I bought a USB bluetooth adapter and when i put the usb in my pc it recognizes it as a dongle with a headset iconI cant add bluetooth devices and dont even have the ability to turn on bluetooth anywherei also cant see it in device manager, the only thing i see bluetooth...
  9. My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.: At around 17:00 today, my laptop showed my bluetooth headset selected as the audio output, something rather strange given the fact that it was turned off. I restarted it and now it woudln't even connect to it. Realising that bluetooth was turned off, I went to the device...
  10. PC doesn't recognize wifi as a network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC doesn't recognize wifi as a network adapter: The other day when I was turning on my computer, I saw that it is not connected to the internet by wifi. I went to network settings and it seemed like computer thinks it doesn't support wifi, just wired internet. I opened device manager and there was no wifi under network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Adapter at Same Time