Windows 10: Windows Does not allow me to sign in

Discus and support Windows Does not allow me to sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft community.I have not been able to sign in to my system. I have also tried signing in with safe mode but all to no avail.Even when I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by aondokator joseph, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Windows Does not allow me to sign in

Hello, Microsoft community.I have not been able to sign in to my system. I have also tried signing in with safe mode but all to no avail.Even when I try to sign with safe mode It does not allow me to sign in what it does is that it shows sign-in on the page but when i click on it shows a search the store for this app and the options yes or no even if you click yes or no it still brings you to sign in can anyone help with this. Thabk you.

:)

aondokator joseph, Sep 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 won't allow me to "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead"

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Do you receive any error message when you try to Switch to Microsoft account?

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I Suggest you to start the "Microsoft account sign in assistant" service and check if it helps. If its already started then stop it and restart the service.To do so,follow the steps below:

• Type services in the search bar.
    • Select Microsoft account sign in assistant service.
    • Right click on Microsoft account sign in assistant
      and click stop to stop the service.
    • Right click on Microsoft account sign in assistant
      again and click restart to start the service.

Method 2

I suggest you to create a local admin account and then switch to microsoft account and check if it helps:

Please follow the link below:

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Follow the steps below to convert a local account to Microsoft Account:

• Press “Windows + I” keys to open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Tap or click Switch to a Microsoft account and follow the on screen instructions.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Sep 6, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2021
  4. Windows Does not allow me to sign in

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows Does not allow me to sign in

1. Windows Does not allow me to sign in - Similar Threads - Does allow sign

2. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?: When I try to sign in to my account in the Microsoft store, it says that I am not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. I cannot send feedback about this issue, because I would need to download an app from the microsoft store, which I cannot do since I cannot sign...
  3. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?: When I try to sign in to my account in the Microsoft store, it says that I am not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. I cannot send feedback about this issue, because I would need to download an app from the microsoft store, which I cannot do since I cannot sign...
  4. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC not allowing me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not allowing me to sign in: Sign in page does not have the password box. I cant sign in trying to resolve by multiple restart and shutdown with nothing. I need the PC now I have a lots to do. No changes made aside the PC being update last week ago....
  6. PC not allowing me to sign in

PC not allowing me to sign in: Sign in page does not have the password box. I cant sign in trying to resolve by multiple restart and shutdown with nothing. I need the PC now I have a lots to do. No changes made aside the PC being update last week ago....
  7. PC not allowing me to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Xbox for PC not allowing me to sign in

Xbox for PC not allowing me to sign in: Hello and a happy new year to you all,I have encountered a problem when trying to play xbox game pass games on pc, it comes up with an error saying unable to sign in.This has happened with The Evil Within and The Dragon Quest game, This doesn't happen with all games though. I...
  9. Windows Store does not allow me to skip sign in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store does not allow me to skip sign in?: [ATTACH] I remember being able to skip the sign in form, is this something new? https://preview.redd.it/8ejt9zkddjp61.png?width=483&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff63e78f21fde3adaa8f743e975a534aa1aa724a submitted by /u/LivingLifeMadeOfDirt [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 will not allow me to sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 will not allow me to sign in: It's installed on Parallels and does not accept any input, says I've tried too many times. I just logged on, no tries. I don't need this, private computer that no one but me has access too, nothing on the computer anyway. How do I gain access? How do I set it so that it...