Windows 10: Windows does not Boot after Hypervisor Platform or SVM Mode is Enabled

Discus and support Windows does not Boot after Hypervisor Platform or SVM Mode is Enabled in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you have enabled Hypervisor Platform using the Windows Features section, and the computer […] This article Windows does not Boot after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 17, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows does not Boot after Hypervisor Platform or SVM Mode is Enabled

WinClub, Feb 17, 2021

2. Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled

My laptop (Asus TUF FX505DU, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon RX Vega 10, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4-2666 run at DDR4-2400 by default, Windows 10 Education 1809) will not boot up (blank screen) after I enabled Windows Hypervisor Platform and Hyper-V in Windows Features
    after SVM is enabled in BIOS. I have to hard shut down, F2 into BIOS to disable SVM in order to boot into Desktop properly.

Strange enough, if I just enable SVM in BIOS but not the Windows Hypervisor Platform and Hyper-V in Windows Feature, it does boot.

Is there any solution for this issue? Thanks.

FranceTYing, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled

My laptop (Asus TUF FX505DU, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon RX Vega 10, GTX1660Ti, 8GB run at DDR4-2400 by default, Windows 10 pro 1909) will not boot up (blank screen) after I enabled Windows Hypervisor Platform and Hyper-V in Windows Features after SVM
    is enabled in BIOS. I have to hard shut down, F2 into BIOS to disable SVM in order to boot into Desktop properly.

Strange enough, if I just enable SVM in BIOS but not the Windows Hypervisor Platform and Hyper-V in Windows Feature, it does boot.

Is there any solution for this issue? Thanks.

*Moved from feedback forums*

IsuruRaveeN, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Windows does not Boot after Hypervisor Platform or SVM Mode is Enabled

Windows is not booting after enabling the SVM feature from bios

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you with the issue of Windows is not booting after enabling SVM in BIOS. Please follow the below to resolve the issue.

Step 1:

Get into BIOS Mode

Step 2;

Just below SVM option where you enable it, you will find UMA.

Step 3:

Under UMA select Auto

Step 4:

Save settings and restart the computer

Solution Reference:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows does not Boot after Hypervisor Platform or SVM Mode is Enabled

1. Windows does not Boot after Hypervisor Platform or SVM Mode is Enabled - Similar Threads - does Boot Hypervisor

2. svm enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    svm enabled: Hello, today i enabled svm in my bios. After the restart of my Computer i wasnt able to get a Screen and i cant Go to the bios. It seems like my Monitor cant get a Connection to the Computer. Please help me....
  3. svm enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svm enabled: Hello, today i enabled svm in my bios. After the restart of my Computer i wasnt able to get a Screen and i cant Go to the bios. It seems like my Monitor cant get a Connection to the Computer. Please help me....
  4. svm enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Hypervisor Platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hypervisor Platform: What features does Windows Hypervisor Platform enable/on in Windows 10 Home. Control Panel --> Programs and Features --> Turn Windows features on or off --> Windows Hypervisor Platform...
  6. Windows Hypervisor Platform

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hypervisor Platform: What features does Windows Hypervisor Platform enable/on in Windows 10 Home. Control Panel --> Programs and Features --> Turn Windows features on or off --> Windows Hypervisor Platform...
  7. Windows Hypervisor Platform

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows is not booting after enabling the SVM feature from bios

Windows is not booting after enabling the SVM feature from bios: I have an Asus tuf fx505dt laptop with Ryson 5 processor and when I am enabling the SVM option from the bios Windows is not booting and showing a blank screen. I am trying to install the android emulator and this error is showing up, please help me with that....
  9. Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled

Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled: My laptop Asus TUF FX505DU, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon RX Vega 10, GTX1660Ti, 8GB run at DDR4-2400 by default, Windows 10 pro 1909 will not boot up blank screen after I enabled Windows Hypervisor Platform and Hyper-V in Windows Features after SVM is enabled in BIOS. I have...
  10. Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled

Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled: My laptop (Asus TUF FX505DU, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon RX Vega 10, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4-2666 run at DDR4-2400 by default, Windows 10 Education 1809) will not boot up (blank screen) after I enabled Windows Hypervisor Platform and Hyper-V in Windows Features after SVM is...