Windows 10: Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled

Discus and support Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop (Asus TUF FX505DU, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon RX Vega 10, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4-2666 run at DDR4-2400 by default, Windows 10 Education... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FranceTYing, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled

My laptop (Asus TUF FX505DU, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon RX Vega 10, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4-2666 run at DDR4-2400 by default, Windows 10 Education 1809) will not boot up (blank screen) after I enabled Windows Hypervisor Platform and Hyper-V in Windows Features after SVM is enabled in BIOS. I have to hard shut down, F2 into BIOS to disable SVM in order to boot into Desktop properly.

Strange enough, if I just enable SVM in BIOS but not the Windows Hypervisor Platform and Hyper-V in Windows Feature, it does boot.

Is there any solution for this issue? Thanks.

:)

FranceTYing, Jul 22, 2019

2. HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

working on HyperSLI 0.7.
    coming soon

there will be:
    1) fixed bugs
    2) Controls to Enable/Disable Hypervisor in any time
    3) Option to automatic disable Hypervisor when Windows starts

steps 1 and 2 are to make Virtual Machines using possible under HyperSLI. Example winxp mode, virtualbox and so on

anatolymik, Jul 22, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled

1. Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled - Similar Threads - does boot Hypervisor

2. Windows hypervisor is not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows hypervisor is not running: Everytime I do a startup, I get a: "# Localized 03/19/2019 02:32 AM (GMT) 303:6.40.10831 Hyper-V.psd1 # # Hyper-V BPA Localization File # ConvertFrom-StringData @' ###PSLOC - Start Localization rule1_Title=Windows hypervisor must be running rule1_Problem=Windows...
  3. No hypervisor was found, Please enable hypervisor support

in Windows 10 News
    No hypervisor was found, Please enable hypervisor support: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Users have reported that while trying to launch the Sandbox feature in Windows 10, they encounter the error No hypervisor was found, Please enable hypervisor support. This prevents them from using the Sandbox feature. No hypervisor was found, Please enable...
  4. Boot failure after enabling Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot failure after enabling Windows Sandbox: Hi All, After I've turn on Windows Sandbox feature and the PC is rebooting windows is crashing at boot multiple times. Only when I boot again with Safe mode, I get the following message: 'Windows couldn't complete the update/Undoing changes'. At EventViewer: "The...
  5. Does having hypervisor enabled slow down your PC?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Does having hypervisor enabled slow down your PC?: I started using the new sandbox feature in the new windows version 1903. I believe this turns hypervisor on on your PC. Since this is running even when sandbox is closed, will it affect PC performance at all? 131659
  6. Windows does not boot instantly after Motherboard screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows does not boot instantly after Motherboard screen: hey everyone, my windows 10 pro is installed on my NVME SSD and when i bootup my pc it goes like this: 1. motherboard screen 2. everything loses conection to the pc (screen, mice, keyboard). 3.wait 30https://youtu.be/AdV1ltOM6Kw secs with everything off 4. instantly shows...
  7. Windows does not boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows does not boot.: I updated my windows to windows 10 april update (Version 1803 OS build 17134.345) but after that my laptop is not booting. It stuck at boot screening that is black and I have to press power button to shut it down after that I starts fine. Next time when I shut down the same...
  8. startup logo hang after enabling windows feature hypervisor

in Windows 10 Support
    startup logo hang after enabling windows feature hypervisor: Hi I need some help with this issue: I activated hyperV and isolatedusermode and now windows will not boot and hangs on startup logo. I was able to disable isolatedusermode but hyperv is still enabled. I have tried to dism /disable-feature hyperV and I get a 0x8000ffff...
  9. Windows 10 does not boot after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not boot after forced shutdown: Hi, My HP Pavilion G6 laptop is no more booting into Windows 10 after I did a forced shutdown 3 days back when the system was hung. I am not sure if some Windows 10 update was running in the background when I forced a shutdown. Till now I have tried the following; -...
  10. Stuck on "Getting windows ready" after enabling diagnostic boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on "Getting windows ready" after enabling diagnostic boot.: Brand new Lenovo G70 running windows 10 that my boss wanted me to transfer files to for his wife. Sounded simple but I only had an Ethernet cable on me, so I decided to set up a network between the new and old computer. However, the newer Lenovo G70 couldn't open the network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no hypervisor found please enable hypervisor support amd ryzen

2. windows hypervisor platform not found

3. windows wont boot after enabling hypervisor

4. enable windows hypervisor platform wont boot,
  5. fx505du svm