Windows 10: Windows does not boot instantly after Motherboard screen

Discus and support Windows does not boot instantly after Motherboard screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hey everyone, my windows 10 pro is installed on my NVME SSD and when i bootup my pc it goes like this: 1. motherboard screen 2. everything loses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by InBarak, Mar 15, 2019.

1. InBarak Win User

Windows does not boot instantly after Motherboard screen

hey everyone,
    my windows 10 pro is installed on my NVME SSD and when i bootup my pc it goes like this:
    1. motherboard screen
    2. everything loses conection to the pc (screen, mice, keyboard).
    3.wait 30https://youtu.be/AdV1ltOM6Kw secs with everything off
    4. instantly shows windows home screen without even loading.

video of the problem: PC wont boot instantly - YouTube

thanks for the help

:)

InBarak, Mar 15, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Mar 15, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows bit the dust

Before windows boots press f8, it will give you a list of options. One will be to disable automatic restart on error, select that and when it blue screens it wont instantly reboot and them you can tell us the error it is giving you.

newtekie1, Mar 15, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows does not boot instantly after Motherboard screen - Similar Threads - does boot instantly

2. Windows instantly shuts down as soon as it boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows instantly shuts down as soon as it boots: Hi everyone,I've got an ASUS Vivobook running Windows 10 acting in a way I've never seen before and it just started out of the blue. As soon as it finishes booting it skips right to the login screen and says "Restarting..." and spins infinitely until I push not hold the power...
  3. Windows instantly shuts down as soon as it boots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows instantly shuts down as soon as it boots: Hi everyone,I've got an ASUS Vivobook running Windows 10 acting in a way I've never seen before and it just started out of the blue. As soon as it finishes booting it skips right to the login screen and says "Restarting..." and spins infinitely until I push not hold the power...
  4. SSD does not boot with Windows 10 after motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD does not boot with Windows 10 after motherboard replacement: Hello everyone. Recently I had to replace the motherboard of my computer and since then, my SSD has stopped working as I wanted. Although it is recognized in the BIOS, I cannot boot Windows from it. There is always some error when starting Windows and I need to start the...
  5. SSD does not boot with Windows 10 after motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD does not boot with Windows 10 after motherboard replacement: Hello everyone. Recently I had to replace the motherboard of my computer and since then, my SSD has stopped working as I wanted. Although it is recognized in the BIOS, I cannot boot Windows from it. There is always some error when starting Windows and I need to start the...
  6. SSD does not boot with Windows 10 after motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PC doesn’t boot after motherboard change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn’t boot after motherboard change: Hello,I replaced my old MSI PRO B660M-E DDR4 motherboard with a brand-new ASUS TUF Gaming H670-PRO. PC starts but a green screen says my Windows 11 Beta build has some problems. So I tried to install again Windows, even from a media installation drive, but the SSD is not...
  8. harddisk wont boot to windows after motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    harddisk wont boot to windows after motherboard replacement: greetings , i'm a desktop engineer, i have been changing motherboard of ecselite group to different desktops, after replacing the board the bios prompts message as 'no boot device detected '.How to solve this without the need of re-installation of windows when the OS is...
  9. Windows not booting? Stuck on motherboard screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not booting? Stuck on motherboard screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/braydenhardin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbzybq/windows_not_booting_stuck_on_motherboard_screen/
  10. WIndows getting BSOD instantly after booting after dual booted with Ubuntu in a device with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows getting BSOD instantly after booting after dual booted with Ubuntu in a device with...: So I dual booted ubuntu 16.04 into my Windows 10 Asus x510 laptop with optane memory. To install Ubuntu, I had to change drivers from RST to AHCI and disable the optane in the process which I did following which the windows booted perfectly fine. Now after 1 week, i am...