Windows 10: Windows does not boot.

Discus and support Windows does not boot. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated my windows to windows 10 april update (Version 1803 OS build 17134.345) but after that my laptop is not booting. It stuck at boot screening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by unkill_benzi, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Windows does not boot.

I updated my windows to windows 10 april update (Version 1803 OS build 17134.345) but after that my laptop is not booting. It stuck at boot screening that is black and I have to press power button to shut it down after that I starts fine. Next time when I shut down the same problem persists. It also happens when I put to sleep mode.

I tried reinstalling windows but after updating the same problem is there.

:)

unkill_benzi, Oct 15, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 15, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Windows does not boot.

freaksavior, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows does not boot.

1. Windows does not boot. - Similar Threads - does boot

2. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?: I have recently gotten a new pc and for some reason, every time i go to turn it on it takes a couple minutes for my pc to actually boot up windows. I would press my power button on my pc and the case would light up and start turning on but then the monitors would turn on and...
  6. Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?: I have recently gotten a new pc and for some reason, every time i go to turn it on it takes a couple minutes for my pc to actually boot up windows. I would press my power button on my pc and the case would light up and start turning on but then the monitors would turn on and...
  7. Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?

8. windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...: I forgot my password in windows 8.1 - I do not have an administrator account on the laptop and it will not let me boot in safe mode or anything. no matter what I do it keeps telling me I have no administrator account, but I cannot get to a c prompt to type in the information...
  9. windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...

windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...: I forgot my password in windows 8.1 - I do not have an administrator account on the laptop and it will not let me boot in safe mode or anything. no matter what I do it keeps telling me I have no administrator account, but I cannot get to a c prompt to type in the information...
  10. Windows does not boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows does not boot.: Windows does not boot.These days I have tried to repair a computer in which Windows simply did not boot. At first I thought it would be something related to the software, so from "diskpart" I deleted all the information on the disk and reinstalled Windows. To my bad luck, it...