Windows 10: windows does not boot

Discus and support windows does not boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To change mbr into gpt, I was at cmd in winRE. After validation test failed, I was searching the reason in the phone. Few minutes later, I closed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuminurFahim, Jul 22, 2021.

1. windows does not boot

To change mbr into gpt, I was at cmd in winRE. After validation test failed, I was searching the reason in the phone. Few minutes later, I closed the cmd and turned off my laptop. Then when I turned on the laptop, I got a blank black screen with a horizontal text cursor for few minutes and then I got this message from Windows Boot Manager:==========Windows has encountered a problem communicatin a device connected to your computer.This error can be caused by unplugging a removal storage device such as an external USB drive while the device is in use, or by faulty hardware such as a hard drive o

:)

MuminurFahim, Jul 22, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 22, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 22, 2021
  4. windows does not boot

freaksavior, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

windows does not boot

1. windows does not boot - Similar Threads - does boot

2. Secure Boot and TPM (what does it do to the system drive)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Secure Boot and TPM (what does it do to the system drive): Hi I'm becoming more and more confused over TPM and perhaps to a lesser extent on Secure Boot. Sure, I've got both enabled on my PC but exactly what do they do, particularly TPM? Yes, the TPM stores keys (or parts of keys) and generally provides a higher level of security of...
  3. Computer does not boot or display anything on the screen - BIOS issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer does not boot or display anything on the screen - BIOS issue: All my hardware is in perfect working order before this happened. I changed my memory speed in the BIOS and I believe this is what caused the following issue. After changing the memory speed the system froze and wouldn't boot, eventually I got to the BIOS recovery screen....
  4. Does PTT need secure boot or other options?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does PTT need secure boot or other options?: First, this is not a Windows 11 related question. I have a Dell XPS 8900 and I have a password manager on it. The password manager stores the master password key in the TPM. XPS 8900 does not have a TPM. However, it does appear to have PTT in the BIOS. When enabled, it should...
  5. Does PTT need secure boot or other options?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does PTT need secure boot or other options?: First, this is not a Windows 11 related question. I have a Dell XPS 8900 and I have a password manager on it. The password manager stores the master password key in the TPM. XPS 8900 does not have a TPM. However, it does appear to have PTT in the BIOS. When enabled, it should...
  6. My Windows 98SE does not boot up.

My Windows 98SE does not boot up.: Hey there,I have a Window 98 SE system in my company's Girish Metal India https://girishmetal.com office. Install IE 5.5 service patch q316509. System will not load windows or boot to safe mode. Any suggestions will be appreciated....
  7. Surface pro X does not boot past windows logo after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro X does not boot past windows logo after update: Surface pro X does not boot past windows logo after update, ran first batch of updates after pulling out of the box, system rebooted, went through a firmware update, rebooted again, will not pass the windows logocan't even get into the bios of the system. any help would be...
  8. wi 10 64x when I boot windows logo does not appear on taskbr.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wi 10 64x when I boot windows logo does not appear on taskbr.: wi 10 64x when I boot windows logo does not appear on taskbr.. 2.should i be able to install win11 over 10? thanks for any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-10-64x-when-i-boot-windows-logo-does-not-appear/2a024958-1233-4d0b-8cc1-ac8ce696029e
  9. My Windows 98SE does not boot up.

My Windows 98SE does not boot up.: Hey there,I have a Window 98 SE system in my company's Caliber Enterprises office. Install IE 5.5 service patch q316509. System will not load windows or boot to safe mode. Any suggestions will be appreciated....
  10. What does the "Use original boot configuration" do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does the "Use original boot configuration" do?: Under "General" in System Configuration, It is unticked by default to me.I want to know what it does and if I should enable it or leave it as is.Here is the image....