Windows 10: Windows does not care about its users because you keep pushing things that we don't want

Discus and support Windows does not care about its users because you keep pushing things that we don't want in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am so fed up with Windows. I am so tired of everything you do. Your very presence is like vomit in my mouth. I abhor one drive, I abhor windows 10, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamuelJones5, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Windows does not care about its users because you keep pushing things that we don't want

I am so fed up with Windows. I am so tired of everything you do. Your very presence is like vomit in my mouth. I abhor one drive, I abhor windows 10, I abhor edge, I abhor everything thing that windows has become. But I don't have an option because Apple is even worse than you. I just wish there was another option for my computing needs that, doesn't require me to take extra steps to do simple things Linux, doesn't make me enraged and hate using a computer Windows, and isn't associated with a fermented seed Apple. Windows does not care about its users because you keep pushing things that we don't want. Give me an OS that doesn't have all of this extra BS that I don't want, a strong capable OS that can process what I need, without constantly backing up my files somewhere, making me take extra lengths to not use programs that are uncapable, a search bar that doesn't search the web, but my computer, making a computer OS look to much like a mobile application instead of a computing device. I want a computer, not a tablet, cellphone and computer 3 way that made a baby, and gave birth to windows 10. Trust me if there was another viable choice I would take it, but for now, I am just sick of you. And I know, Windows wont do a thing, because you all do not care.

:)

SamuelJones5, Apr 14, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 25, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 25, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

Windows does not care about its users because you keep pushing things that we don't want

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows does not care about its users because you keep pushing things that we don't want

1. Windows does not care about its users because you keep pushing things that we don't want - Similar Threads - does care users

2. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  3. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  4. some thing is wrong its not you its us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some thing is wrong its not you its us: Hello , I get some thing is wrong its not you its us message whenever i try to login to my child laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-thing-is-wrong-its-not-you-its-us/aa3ab374-d278-4ce1-a1c2-76b72c261f1c
  5. some thing is wrong its not you its us

some thing is wrong its not you its us: Hello , I get some thing is wrong its not you its us message whenever i try to login to my child laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-thing-is-wrong-its-not-you-its-us/aa3ab374-d278-4ce1-a1c2-76b72c261f1c
  6. The bottom line is MS could care less about what we want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom line is MS could care less about what we want: Microsoft could give a fat rat's azz what the folks that use their systems and pay their bank think, wish for, would be comfortable with, would like to see or are willing to accept. F us.How many redundant systems AND HISTORIES can you find in a MS op system?**** MICROSOFT...
  7. The bottom line is MS could care less about what we want

The bottom line is MS could care less about what we want: Microsoft could give a fat rat's azz what the folks that use their systems and pay their bank think, wish for, would be comfortable with, would like to see or are willing to accept. F us.How many redundant systems AND HISTORIES can you find in a MS op system?**** MICROSOFT...
  8. Deleting **** we don't want

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting **** we don't want: Since Microsoft is about ignoring what the people want, I will ask some obvious questions that will be given excuses as answers. Firstly, since the Populus and vehemently have told you Microsoft and an antitrust lawsuit has made known, is still forcing customers to have the...
  9. "Hi. We're Microsoft! We don't really care what you want! You're all stupid children who...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Hi. We're Microsoft! We don't really care what you want! You're all stupid children who...: I'm sure I am not alone in feeling this way each and every time I have to come to this community and ask how to do something, which Microsoft has made it "Appear" there is a setting for but gets totally ignored by Windows 10 and continues doing what the user doesn't want...
  10. Should we care about the name first ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should we care about the name first ?: Hello guys, From when Microsoft Announced to keep name as Windows 10. Many people started debating/arguing on that instead of looking at new tech and features. What do you think ? Is name that matters ? Specially, I saw many topics with "name discussions" instead of...