Windows 10: Windows does not detect second display.

Discus and support Windows does not detect second display. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I recently had the Windows 11, version 23H2 update installed and I'm not sure if it is the cause, but I have lost the ability to connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Brodie, May 24, 2024.

1. Windows does not detect second display.

Hi,I recently had the Windows 11, version 23H2 update installed and I'm not sure if it is the cause, but I have lost the ability to connect to my monitor. I have tried rebooting, installing new drivers, recovery of an old windows update same type version 23H2, changed cables and docking style but I get "We didn't find another display". I even went via Update History and unistalled version 23H2 to no avail. I am on the right setting on my monitor and I just cannot figure it out. Details below:Model: HP envy x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13Processor: 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1250U 1.10 GHzInstalle

:)

Daniel Brodie, May 24, 2024
  2. LAPIII Win User

Windows won't detect by second display.

I have my monitor and TV connected to my GPU. In Display Settings, under Rearrange your displays I have the 2nd highlighted. Clicking the Detect button will render: Code:
    It isn't listed in Devices:

Windows does not detect second display. 289287d1595531993t-windows-wont-detect-second-display-devices.png

Nor Sound:

Windows does not detect second display. 289288d1595532279t-windows-wont-detect-second-display-sound.png

It is listed in Control Panel:

Windows does not detect second display. 289289d1595532329t-windows-wont-detect-second-display-control-panel.png

LAPIII, May 24, 2024
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, May 24, 2024
  4. Windows does not detect second display.

not detecting the second display

After Windows 10 make today the last update, he can't detect any other second monitor, display. I tried with a Philips monitor and an Asus. Any suggestion?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LucianCheosea, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Windows does not detect second display.

1. Windows does not detect second display. - Similar Threads - does detect second

2. Windows does not detect second display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not detect second display.: Hi,I recently had the Windows 11, version 23H2 update installed and I'm not sure if it is the cause, but I have lost the ability to connect to my monitor. I have tried rebooting, installing new drivers, recovery of an old windows update same type version 23H2, changed cables...
  3. Second Monitor Detected but Not Displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor Detected but Not Displayed: I have a YOGA 920 running Windows 11. Here is the specs: Device name DESKTOP-PHBFR7H Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.84 GB usable Device ID 2C6DDC9C-8454-418B-A232-25A06FEF34DE Product ID 00325-96351-78859-AAOEM System type...
  4. Second Monitor Detected but Not Displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Monitor Detected but Not Displayed: I have a YOGA 920 running Windows 11. Here is the specs: Device name DESKTOP-PHBFR7H Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.84 GB usable Device ID 2C6DDC9C-8454-418B-A232-25A06FEF34DE Product ID 00325-96351-78859-AAOEM System type...
  5. Windows does not detect second display after windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not detect second display after windows update.: All drivers are freshly installed and up to date. Graphics card is barely a year old and all cables also checked. The monitor thats not detected does work also.Everything worked until 2days ago when windows updated and now windows does not detect the second display.Please...
  6. Windows does not detect second display after windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does not detect second display after windows update.: All drivers are freshly installed and up to date. Graphics card is barely a year old and all cables also checked. The monitor thats not detected does work also.Everything worked until 2days ago when windows updated and now windows does not detect the second display.Please...
  7. Windows does not detect second display after windows update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Does not detect second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does not detect second monitor: I have two identical monitors Acer 240H, but lately one screen comes on but then shows "No Signal."I've read that this can be an issue, and have overcome the issue a few times, but now can't find the info or get it to see or detect my second monitor. I have an HP Omen the...
  9. Windows won't detect by second display.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows won't detect by second display.: I have my monitor and TV connected to my GPU. In Display Settings, under Rearrange your displays I have the 2nd highlighted. Clicking the Detect button will render: Code: Didn't detect another display 161067
  10. Windows will not detect second display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows will not detect second display: So I have a custom built desktop with two monitors (ultrawide 2560x1080 displayport, and 1920x1080 DVI) hooked up to an XFX Radeon GTR RX 480 Everything worked fine until I recently moved everything in my PC over to a new case. When I started my computer, the BIOS and...