Windows 10: Windows does not know I have PIN

Discus and support Windows does not know I have PIN in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have Surface Pro 2017 and I want to use Hello Face to open it but when I try to setup windows wants my PIN. But PIN which open... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by karadoganyi, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Windows does not know I have PIN

Hello everyone, I have Surface Pro 2017 and I want to use Hello Face to open it but when I try to setup windows wants my PIN. But PIN which open surface is not seeing either. What should i do? I've a PIN when I open surface but windows guess i have not. Sign-in options screen like this:

:)

karadoganyi, Nov 28, 2021
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Windows does not know I have PIN

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows does not know I have PIN

1. Windows does not know I have PIN - Similar Threads - does PIN

2. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  3. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  4. why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...: when I go to settingswindows 11 > sign in options > ways to sign in, I see that my facial recognition and pin both under windows hello says that 'this option is currently unavailable. i also cannot change my pin or edit anything regarding those 2. it says 'this option is...
  5. why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...

why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...: when I go to settingswindows 11 > sign in options > ways to sign in, I see that my facial recognition and pin both under windows hello says that 'this option is currently unavailable. i also cannot change my pin or edit anything regarding those 2. it says 'this option is...
  6. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist: Hi, i have a windows account that i use for work. it's only used for the office suit, so its not setup up as a account locally for our PC, outside for one portable.Change happened and i can now work from home. But i can't connect to office or have access to the cloud...
  7. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist: Hi, i have a windows account that i use for work. it's only used for the office suit, so its not setup up as a account locally for our PC, outside for one portable.Change happened and i can now work from home. But i can't connect to office or have access to the cloud...
  8. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Does Microsoft account saves device windows hello screen lock pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft account saves device windows hello screen lock pin?: By any possibility, if my Microsoft account goes compromised, is there any possibility of finding the windows hello screen lock pin by the exploiter on my Microsoft account?...
  10. Does Microsoft account saves device windows hello screen lock pin?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft account saves device windows hello screen lock pin?: By any possibility, if my Microsoft account goes compromised, is there any possibility of finding the windows hello screen lock pin by the exploiter on my Microsoft account?...