Windows 10: Windows does not like activation!

Discus and support Windows does not like activation! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I am a Surface Go user and I was confronted with a error in the activation troubleshooter. (I have Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview) and said that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zayaan AR, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Zayaan AR Win User

Windows does not like activation!

Hi I am a Surface Go user and I was confronted with a error in the activation troubleshooter. (I have Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview) and said that I have to downgrade to Windows 10 Home Insider Preview and then upgrade again just to get the digital product key/license! Luckily I am a Windows Expert and know how to reinstall Windows 10. But I don't know how to downgrade to Windows 10 Home. If someone can give me some instructions on how to reinstall the OS then I would be grateful.

Kind Regards Zayaan AR

:)

Zayaan AR, Jul 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Windows does not like activation!

Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows does not like activation!

1. Windows does not like activation! - Similar Threads - does activation

2. Why does my active network name change when I connect wirelessly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my active network name change when I connect wirelessly: In my network connections I have an Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection for my Windows 10 computer. Occasionally I connect using wi-fi to my router to test something out but typically then disable that connection when I'm finished testing. Afterwards my ethernet connection's name...
  3. Saying I need to activate my windows Pro however the product key does not accept

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Saying I need to activate my windows Pro however the product key does not accept: I've following instructions on how to activate but is not accepting the product key. its windows Pro i currently have. The error message code is 0xC004F077, saying I need to contact my administrator? I've only had the laptop six months, it was purchased as a refurbished. Its...
  4. Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC

Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC: Cheers, I recently bought a new PC, and wanted to put my old Windows on the new PC. I checked, it was a retail version of Windows, so it should be possible. I got that Windows as Windows 7 and upgraded it later. I found my Key with Key-Finder Plus, and booted Windows using...
  5. Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear: I have Win 10 Pro, virtualization is on, I enabled Sandbox in "Turn Windows Features......" and rebooted. However, when I click start and type "Windows Sandbox" nothing appears. Not sure what I'm missing....
  6. activation troubleshooter does nothing

activation troubleshooter does nothing: Hi I just installed a new motherboard (gigabyte 970A-DS3P) and cpu (FX 8350), before doing this I linked my digital license to my Microsoft account. I did the install, then formatted the hard drive and installed windows 10 home. I am set to sign in to my Microsoft account...
  7. Windows 10 Activation screen is blank - and running 'slui' does nothing

Windows 10 Activation screen is blank - and running 'slui' does nothing: I recently reset my pc of all its files due to a problem with it's network connectivity. It couldn't find any networks at all, and wouldn't even recognise my internet when I had it plugged into Ethernet. But resetting it fixed that problem, bringing about a new problem. I...
  8. Did April update and login password box does not stay active to enter password. Can't get...

Did April update and login password box does not stay active to enter password. Can't get...: Did April update and login password box does not stay active to enter password. Can't get into safe mode either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-april-update-and-login-password-box-does-not/5bc1a66d-7f0f-4896-af52-e21b4f0d8fd9
  9. Does Edition Make A Difference When Activating?

Does Edition Make A Difference When Activating?: I received a desktop computer from a friend, and I see that the edition is Windows 10 Enterprise. I noticed at the bottom right corner of the desktop that it says activate windows. I didn't have a key so I purchased a key, and the edition is Windows 10 Home. I tried to...
  10. Does windows 10 automatically get activated after clean install of 2018 mar update

Does windows 10 automatically get activated after clean install of 2018 mar update: When I bought my laptop, it had windows 10 pro preinstalled. I then formatted to reconfigure the partitions and again installed windows 10 from the iso I downloaded using media creation tool. It asked me for product key but I don't have one. I tried connecting to internet and...