Windows 10: Windows does not like activation!

Discus and support Windows does not like activation! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I am a Surface Go user and I was confronted with a error in the activation troubleshooter. (I have Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview) and said that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zayaan AR, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Zayaan AR Win User

Windows does not like activation!

Hi I am a Surface Go user and I was confronted with a error in the activation troubleshooter. (I have Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview) and said that I have to downgrade to Windows 10 Home Insider Preview and then upgrade again just to get the digital product key/license! Luckily I am a Windows Expert and know how to reinstall Windows 10. But I don't know how to downgrade to Windows 10 Home. If someone can give me some instructions on how to reinstall the OS then I would be grateful.

Kind Regards Zayaan AR

:)

Zayaan AR, Jul 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Windows does not like activation!

Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows does not like activation!

1. Windows does not like activation! - Similar Threads - does activation

2. my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro: my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order-history-does-not-show-activation-key-for/dd0ea073-102b-4945-b0db-8115d40de0cf
  3. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much does it take me to activate windows 10??: I had to activate my windows 2 months ago but each time I wanted to, I just don't have time that is why I am asking for the time that could take me so I could activate my windows, each weekend I say to activate it, but I have to work on it. I know that without activaiting...
  4. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much does it take me to activate windows 10??: I had to activate my windows 2 months ago but each time I wanted to, I just don't have time that is why I am asking for the time that could take me so I could activate my windows, each weekend I say to activate it, but I have to work on it. I know that without activaiting...
  5. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows Activation does not recognize my Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation does not recognize my Product Key: I've read all the similar problems I could find but they refer to options that don't seem to exist any more.The old PC is being dismantled and a new machine motherboard, CPU, M2 drive, memory, case is being set up. We previously bought a permanent Windows 10/11 Home license...
  7. Windows Activation does not recognize my Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation does not recognize my Product Key: I've read all the similar problems I could find but they refer to options that don't seem to exist any more.The old PC is being dismantled and a new machine motherboard, CPU, M2 drive, memory, case is being set up. We previously bought a permanent Windows 10/11 Home license...
  8. Windows Activation does not recognize my Product Key

9. Does a pending security info in my account stops the windows 11 to activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a pending security info in my account stops the windows 11 to activate?: My laptop suddenly starts to get BSOD. So when i went to the service center, the only fix is to reinstall the OS. So they did that. And when it is done, i logged in my Microsoft account. Note that my account has a security info update pending. But when it is time to...
  10. Does a pending security info in my account stops the windows 11 to activate?

Does a pending security info in my account stops the windows 11 to activate?: My laptop suddenly starts to get BSOD. So when i went to the service center, the only fix is to reinstall the OS. So they did that. And when it is done, i logged in my Microsoft account. Note that my account has a security info update pending. But when it is time to...